The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Another new guy applying

Tbaals
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Another new guy applying

Post by Tbaals » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 am

Hello I'm tbaals. I'm applying to join the Marvel heroes group. I come from a very varied library of games ranging from mmo's to side scrolling beat 'em ups. If there is anything else i need to put down to join just say.

The new guy Tbaals.....

Steelheart

Re: Another new guy applying

Post by Steelheart » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Please tell us a little bit more about yourself. What games have you played? Where are you from? We're a curious folk here at Grievance and wish to know more about you ;)

Tbaals
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Tbaals » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm

First of all, I suck at introducing myself by typing... Fair warning.

I have been known as Tbaals since early 2000....it was originally the name I had given to a bot I ran in D2 but since then has become my most used name in games. I use it in most everything from path of exile to even swtor when i still played it. As for what I'm playing League of Legends, D3, Path of exile, heroes of the storm, Hearthstone and a good library of games on steam... if you want to know what I have I'll be happy to add you. for the non-gaming stuff I'm a big anime and manga fan that tends to debate the previous with other fans.The only hobby I really still have would be my Lego collection and it's a decent size.

As for jobs I had I have only had one really interesting job which was fun, but quite painful at times... this being roughly 4 years ago when I was 16.... Nowadays I'm not able to work due to medical witch really sucks.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D