The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application

Diplomat

Application

Post by Diplomat » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 am

Hello, I am applying to join Grievance. I play many games but I am choosing Marvel Heroes as my main game. I did not see any type of application form so I am not sure how get recruited? Luna is my sponsor. So how to move forward?

Thank you.

-Diplomat

Kannon
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Application

Post by Kannon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 am

We just ask that you post a small introduction of yourself. Who you are, gaming history, some about your real life - really just want to know you as a person :)

Diplomat

Post by Diplomat » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:19 am

Hello,

I go by Diplomat here but for the last 15+ years I went by the Name Mercwar and many of my characters still will have that name. I have played many games from Guild Wars 2, to ESO, Wildstar, I ran a large guild in W.O.W for four years (Hand of Chaos - Eredar Server, Marvel Heroes, Warframe, Everquest Landmark, Tera, SWTOR, Firefall, Neverwinter, many steam games, Diablo 3, (which is what I play most nowadays, excited for season ladders).

I am 37 years old and currently live in CT but am moving to California by summer's end. I have worked in security (dispatcher/customer service) for about 10 years now but my heart belongs to art. I have a website with most of my work (http://www.artofjaymartin.com) digital illustration/web/photography etc and just got engaged to my wonderful g/f of 5 years.

The last guild I was in would have been 5 years next month but it was time for a change. A few people in Grievance will know me. I love to laugh, am a Red Sox fan and am outgoing, I try to help anyone who asks me in anyway I can. I'm a size 12.5 shoe and a Libra :D I have a twitter/FB(and fan page)/linkin/deviant art accounts. I build my own computers and consider myself an all around respectful and honorable guy. I look forward to meeting many of you and having fun playing the games I love. I have been missing fun for a while now and hope to find it here.

Thank you.

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Uruketo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Welcome to Grievance! California is an awesome place, what part are you moving to?
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane
EQ2: Uruketo 110 Berserker Skyfire
FF14: Uruketo 80 Bard Midgardsormr

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Diplomat

Post by Diplomat » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Thank you, San Diego. Guess I just msg someone in game for an invite? and is there somewhere for ts info? (EDIT) Okay found some threads for it but following the trail it states i am not authorized to view the forum.

(EDIT) Luna gave me the information, hope that was okay.

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 am

Welcome to Grievance! :)

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by NightAngel » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Welcome to the Grievance family.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Welcome :D
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506