The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Marvel Heroes 2016

Origin

Marvel Heroes 2016

Post by Origin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Hey just wanted to get a post going to show some interest back in this thread. I've played over the years here and there, love the game but its hard to play by yourself and keep interest. Well we have a few people interested in it now so wanted to try to get a little more action in it.

If you haven't played this game in awhile the new changes they just made are really amazing. They revamped most of the story levels looks, got rid of the Omega system to bring out the Infinity system which is really cool, much better. Its just been a fun experience coming back to the game to play whenever. Plus its FREE! can't argue there. Plus if your a comic fan its a must.

If you haven't played in awhile come have some fun, would be nice to have more ppl to run around with. If you haven't played before give it a go, its free and amazing.

BlessedKebab
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: Marvel Heroes 2016

Post by BlessedKebab » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:34 am

Downloaded and started a char. Got lost on one of the first quests, lol. But game is fun, so i'll be playing with you.

Bammkin
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Bammkin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm

I am online for a bit each day, you can add me to your friends list, IGN is bammkin. I kind of have a lot of stuff so I can help with gearing and support for more difficult missions. Even just a few danger room runs.

Bam

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Primary game is Smite: Bammkin. Others: GW2: Xiel Ahkulari; Secret World Legends: Bahku; Marvel Heroes: Bammkin; ARC: bamminc; Steam: Bammkin; PS3 and PS4: Ahkulari.
Inactive: Infinite Crisis: Bammkin; LoL: Bammkin.
Comms: CurseVoice: Bamm1nc; Overwolf: Bammkin.

Theid
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Theid » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:41 am

I play on a weekily basis and would love to group up whenever i'm on at the same time. My IGN is Balthrazar. I've been playing for a couple years now and still have a blast whenever I log on.