The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Grievance in marvel heroes?

Theid
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Grievance in marvel heroes?

Post by Theid » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:15 am

Hello everyone. Is there still a Grievance guild/embassy presence in Marvel Heroes 2015? If so I would like to join as I enjoy this game a lot and play a few nights week. Would be great to group up with fellow guildies not to mention show off the Grievance name in-game!

Bammkin
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Grievance in marvel heroes?

Post by Bammkin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Good Morning!

I play this all of the time, at least until Madden comes out. IGN is Bammkin.

I know some others play, you could try contacting Foxtrot about an embassy and I have played with my division leader Tsetzuko a lot. Shoot me a tell anytime.

bam
Primary game is Smite: Bammkin. Others: GW2: Xiel Ahkulari; Secret World Legends: Bahku; Marvel Heroes: Bammkin; ARC: bamminc; Steam: Bammkin; PS3 and PS4: Ahkulari.
Inactive: Infinite Crisis: Bammkin; LoL: Bammkin.
Comms: CurseVoice: Bamm1nc; Overwolf: Bammkin.

Bammkin
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Grievance in marvel heroes?

Post by Bammkin » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:52 am

I have just managed to get all of the heroes to 60 and have a good amount of supplies if anyone is interested in playing just hit me up in game. I have a full stash tab of level 40 to 50 second tier artifacts to share and I am now gearing my favorite characters with max stacks and first tier artifacts.

have a great day,

bam
Primary game is Smite: Bammkin. Others: GW2: Xiel Ahkulari; Secret World Legends: Bahku; Marvel Heroes: Bammkin; ARC: bamminc; Steam: Bammkin; PS3 and PS4: Ahkulari.
Inactive: Infinite Crisis: Bammkin; LoL: Bammkin.
Comms: CurseVoice: Bamm1nc; Overwolf: Bammkin.