The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Need more ppl playing...

Origin

Need more ppl playing...

Post by Origin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:31 am

title says it all. I'm starting to play again when I have time and not raiding on WoW. Be nice to have more ppl on doing something.

Willshire
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Need more ppl playing...

Post by Willshire » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 am

I'm Willshyre in game. Anyone who wants can go ahead and friend me. Only level 30 or so. Leveled up all the starter heroes, and all my random boxes to 10 before I stuck to one. Then I switched about 6 times...
This world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.

Golf Mike
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Golf Mike » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:42 pm

I play almost every day. The issue with the game is that leveling is done mainly solo - farming, raiding, etc needs level 60s. All the best stuff at the game is done at 60.

Willshire
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Willshire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:44 am

Yeah, waiting on the girlfriend to keep up. I've got like 3 characters to 30-40 now, and she's still only got the one. Trying not to out level her.
This world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.

Golf Mike
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Golf Mike » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 am

Nothing wrong with that. To do the end game content everyone needs to have 10-15 level 50+ characters for the synergies and at least one level 60. Until then, just enjoy the leveling ride!

Naudica

Post by Naudica » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:33 am

Yea I'm playing everyday on this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martine
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Martine » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 pm

I started playing yesterday and its been fun so far. Storm is a beast of a character. I'm not sure who my second character will be, yet.
Someone say "Tank"? Let's go!

Iados

Post by Iados » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:45 pm

I play this almost everyday. I initially tried playing it when it launched but didn't like it and the performance was horrible. Picked up again last September and have been playing pretty regular since. I'm a former City of Heroes player and this is finally scratching that itch until something more MMO like comes along(hopefully Valiance Online or City of Titans...someday).

I have 4 60s(Storm, Iron Man, Rocket Raccoon and Cyclops). Add me in-game and let me know you are from Grievance. It would be nice to have someone regular to do the shared quests. These are one among the few dailies you can do for special rewards(Odin Marks, ARMOR, Cube Shards, etc).

Name: BootJets

fyi, I am PST (Calif) and usually at random times from 6-10pm and anytime on Sat/Sun(though this Sat I will be out of town and may not be on until late evening).