The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Anyone playing?

thalan
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Anyone playing?

Post by thalan » Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 pm

I have a Founder pack, and will be in starting tomorrow (5/31) if anyone is looking to team up. Pretty sure that my user name is Thalan there, if you want to look me up. I'll update this post if I'm wrong.
Feel free to shout if you ever need help:
World of Warcraft: Thalrath/Thaljin
Marvel Heroes: Thalan
Landmark: Thalan

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Anyone playing?

Post by Sirmalekk » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

I am playing this game. In fact its sorta dragged me away from NwN because even though Gazillion raised the prices on heroes in the game I like how little the store actually impacts Marvel Heroes. Im not overly happy with NwN anymore given both its lack of free form on the classes and its drive to really push the money store in the game to where it almost feels needed if you even remotely want to keep up with the Jones's.

I began getting turned off when trying for armor drops started to feel like a grind equal to most korean MMO's and the lack of group cohesion. I enjoy grouping with guild but everyone level so quickly its impossible to find a full group mid level for any dungeons despite the population cap being maxed. It really feels like World of warcraft all over again where life schedule for me isnt working out well enough to keep my interest in the game to play it hardcore since I do more non game chatting in team speak than anything.

Even the end game grind doesnt seem all that interesting at all with some tiers of armor being broken and others just not being impressive enough for the effort spent to build a successful group. Ive already found more random groups in marvel for end stage bosses.

Anyhow if anyone wants to join me in marvel ill look up my name once patch finishes. I think its sirmalek but forget.
Working my way thru this life one video game at a time... or trying only one at a time anyhow.

Memo
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Memo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Played it alpha and beta and quickly became bored with it. Diablo with super heros.

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Playing....enjoying it...very nice change from the MMO grind...

Katalyst
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Katalyst » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Playing it right now and really enjoying it.
KCCO!

thalan
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by thalan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 am

Memo wrote:Played it alpha and beta and quickly became bored with it. Diablo with super heros.
Considering it was made by one of the main Diablo creators/developers.... yes, yes it is. :D
Feel free to shout if you ever need help:
World of Warcraft: Thalrath/Thaljin
Marvel Heroes: Thalan
Landmark: Thalan

Avicious

Post by Avicious » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 am

In the process of downloading it. Got an error last night D/Ling it overnight.

Rocketraccoon

Post by Rocketraccoon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

I play, my in-game name is SandDanGlokta.

I currently play Rocket Raccoon (duh!) at lvl 30. Will want to group up for group challenges for sure !

Hit me up. Also do you use ts for this game?
Soldiers live. And wonder why.