The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Beta impressions

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Beta impressions

Post by Sirmalekk » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:22 am

So because NDA i cant say anything specific but game is definitly fun and addictive. Plays a lot like Diable 2 and given the director made Diablo 2 this makes a lot of sense. All I have to say if you get a chance to join definitely do it even if only for a few moments.

Anyhow that is about all I can say.
Working my way thru this life one video game at a time... or trying only one at a time anyhow.

magicrules
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Beta impressions

Post by magicrules » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Sirmalekk wrote:So because NDA i cant say anything specific but game is definitly fun and addictive. Plays a lot like Diable 2 and given the director made Diablo 2 this makes a lot of sense. All I have to say if you get a chance to join definitely do it even if only for a few moments.

Anyhow that is about all I can say.
I was in a bit this weekend and wasnt overly impresssed, but I didnt give it a lot of time. I think private forums are ok for NDA, but some people get offended so wont say anymore :).

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sirmalekk » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:46 pm

I think what I like best is they did a fairly good job with hitting the lore of the comic books. Just like NwN its going to be the lore the keeps me playing.

There are so many mmo's out there and tons of free to play ones that really my measure comes down to how much I feel the game forces real money transactions to experience the whole game with others and the background lore of the game itself because thats all that can seperate it from rest of pack.

I dislike games that disallow you to use certain item qualities like EQ II if your not premium or feel left out like in LoTR when people do certain raids etc. I understand developers want to motivate to spend but I do not like when that eliminate any possibility for earning through non money transactions.
Working my way thru this life one video game at a time... or trying only one at a time anyhow.

Falelorn
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Falelorn » Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Playing it now, free weekend via Steam...

After a couple hrs... its fun... it won't blow anyone away gameplay wise, but it is a lot of fun and at times great action.
Graphics are ok, VO work is ok (Keith David as Fury is a bad choice, IMO Sam Jackson should have been cast even if they needed to sell a kidney or two to get him, even though Keith David as Anderson in Mass Effect was Awesome.).

Xbox Live - Falelorn ...---(((:::)))---... PSN - Falelorn