The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Makior's application.

Makior

Makior's application.

Post by Makior » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:27 am

Greetings! Obviously since i am posting here i am interested in joining Grievance in the Dragons Prophet, here's a bit about myself and my gaming history.

I am 24 years old and work during the day, so i play mostly at night, in the ball park of 10:00pm - 2:00am eastern standard time. (GMT-5)
I have a very odd sense of humor and laugh at the sort of things that get people kicked out of church, so if i say something that offends you, let me know and i will do my best to not continue to offend you.

Gaming History: My most recent MMO was DC Universe Online, I lead the League FATnLazy for about a year and then left the game due to a loss of interest, and everyone in my league suddenly behaving like children, so before i left i also disbanded that league. I returned to DCUO not long ago and saw to my horror that the development team had literally hit the reset button on PvP gear, so i immediately left and have no desire to return to the game, as the gear i had worked for 2 years to acquire, was now literally, worthless.

Prior to DCUO i played FFXI where i played as a paladin until i left that game as well, due to general boredom and the inability to find parties.

I like to PvP a lot and have a leader type personality once i get a grip on how a game is played, not to be confused with an inability to follow orders of coarse.

At present, i am a level 20 Oracle in Dragons Prophet and have absolutely no idea what i am doing as far as adding my stats lol.

If there is anything i forgot to mention or you would like to know more about something let me know and ill post it.

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Re: Makior's application.

Post by NightAngel » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:03 am

Welcome to Grievance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:06 am

Welcome to Grievance! :)

Nymira
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Post by Nymira » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 am

Hey and welcome! :) I'm an Oracle too and still have no idea how to put my stats in when I respec at 60!

A lot of us tend to have the same type of schedule as you (work all day but online at night) so you shouldn't have any problems finding others from the guild to party up with :)
FFXIV: Miss Nymira http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/1793998/
Battle.net: Nymira#1417
PSN: Nymirah
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Nymira_G3

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Foxtrot » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 am

welcome to the family

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:59 am

Welcome to Grievance! Be sure to hop on to Teamspeak when you can. The teamspeak info can be found under important grievance info if you click on Board index in the upper left above this post. :)

Peete
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Peete » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

Hello Makior

Glad to have you in Dragon Prophets, and in Grievance Family. Getting you into Guild might be a bit of a problem, and you may do it from the Guild register in the Game. Just in case neither Nymira (officer), Foxtrot(Embassy leader for all embassy, or myself are not on.

We mostly use Team Speak to help each other out with much of the info. I also suggest watching the Twitch video that some of the Sony Producer made. They can be found though your launcher.

the team speak info can be found at

http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/vi ... 526683c5b8

Grievance Charter can be found at

http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/vi ... 526683c5b8

The Rated M channels in Team Speak are the Mature Channels.

Hope to be playing with you for years to come.

Peete

Taking over Norrath, one Dragon Lord at a time

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Makior

Post by Makior » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, one thing i forgot to mention, my in game name is also Makior in case anyone is trying to invite me.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Welcome to Grievance!! :D