The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Thubub's Application

Thubub

Thubub's Application

Post by Thubub » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Greetings,

I saw your forum post at the Dragon's Prophet Forums. After looking at what you are doing, I thought this guild would be a good fit for me. About myself:

I am an older gamer. I started playing RPGs before MMOs were invented with the good ole pencil and paper D&D. I created several characters back in the day, but Thubub seemed to stick with me more than the others. Since then I have played a lot of different MMOs. I got my start with DAoC and went on to play EQ2, WoW, Age of Conan, Warhammer, LotRO, Aion, and the list goes on. I also play other non-mmo games like LoL, some RTS games and FPS multi-players. I used to be more focused on one gaming platform at a time, but now days I tend to hop between platforms to keep things fresh. My most recent games have been GW2, SW:TOR, Secret World, and Darkfall. I am looking at picking up Elder Scrolls when it releases so this is my "in between" MMO. I enjoy PvP slightly more than PvE, but it I tend to get my PvP fix more in FPS type games. It seems the MMO world hasn't been able to field really good PvP areas when compared to what is on the market in FPS land. I am a long time member of mmorpg.com and that is where I keep up to date on what's current in the gaming market. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you and hoping to join.

(As a side not, Thubub was created in 1985. So there is the chance that he is older than some of your members! :shock: )

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Re: Thubub's Application

Post by NightAngel » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Welcome to the Grievance family.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Re: Thubub's Application

Post by Killam » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:20 pm