The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Somewhat of a dilemma

Shautru
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Somewhat of a dilemma

Post by Shautru » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:34 am

Well, dilemma may not be the right word. My sister finally bought a new PC. She's not exactly computer literate so I had to build it for her and all that. She really wants to play games with me but she is WAY new to MMORPGs. I mean green. When it comes to moving the character she refers to it as "How do I steer?" :)

So, I will need to create a new char to play with her, and she's not going to want to meet new people while trying to learn the game, self conscious and all that. I'm not sure how often she'll want to play, but the times she does want to, I'll need to be on whatever little character I create and will probably be on Skype with her.

I'm not asking to add her to the guild or to add my alt, I just wanted to let you all know why I might not be around so much or on TS. I really like this guild and don't want to do anything to jeopardize my staying here. Like I say though, I have no idea how much she'll want to play. She may not like it or have issue with WSAD movement; I'll just have to see how it goes.

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Re: Somewhat of a dilemma

Post by NightAngel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Hopefully she picks up on things and becomes addicted like the rest of us. :smile:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Peete
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Peete » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Well both your sister and your alt are welcome to join the guild. I don't care who joins as long as they behave themselves and play. So far i think we have been lucky as i haven't booted anyone for acting like a jerk. I can easily make room as i am about to remove a dozen people or so for being inactive over a month.

Taking over Norrath, one Dragon Lord at a time

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Absolutely have her join!

Shautru
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Shautru » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Wow! Thanks all. I'll talk to her about it. She can be shy sometimes.