The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Controls...

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Controls...

Post by Hietala » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 am

So, I downloaded the new client and logged in. Been playing about an hour so far because I can't sleep.

Compared to the time I played in closed beta, the controls (especially combos) feel exceedingly stiff and unresponsive. This is the guardian compared to the closed beta one, anyway. Haven't tried the others since it went open beta.
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me

Hexacles
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Controls...

Post by Hexacles » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 am

Hietala wrote:So, I downloaded the new client and logged in. Been playing about an hour so far because I can't sleep.

Compared to the time I played in closed beta, the controls (especially combos) feel exceedingly stiff and unresponsive. This is the guardian compared to the closed beta one, anyway. Haven't tried the others since it went open beta.
Downloading the client now to give this game a try. Out of curiosity are you using keyboard/mouse or like a game controller or something?

Thanks,

Hex
HEX-a-kleez

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Controls...

Post by Hietala » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

Keyboard & Mouse.

The Oracle is quite a bit more fluid, especially once you get up a few levels. Mine is 12 as is, I believe, when I logged earlier. Guardian (8 or so) still feels stiff control wise, primarily because of the long delay with the default right click skill.
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me