The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Origin_Unknown

Origin_Unknown

Origin_Unknown

Post by Origin_Unknown » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:26 am

DeaconDread,

I have been playing MMORPGs since the early EQ days ( EQ, WOW, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, FFXIV, GW2, etc ). In that time I have been in hardcore pvp and Hardcore raiding guilds and have learned a lot on how to work together as a team to accomplish our objective. I have adapted core principles of being tardy and coming prepared to a fight. I have been in many guilds throughout my gaming history, some good and some bad but I have always represented the guild I was in at the time to the best of my ability and have always placed the guilds needs above my own. Now that I am a bit older I am more of a casual player but interested in raiding as well. I am more interested in finding a place where members act like mature respectful adults without all the drama and get to know one another and actually spend time playing together.

Thanks for your consideration,
Thomas aka Origin Unknown

DeaconDread
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Origin_Unknown

Post by DeaconDread » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Welcome to Grievance WS. You should now be able to view more of the forums, and be able to see the TeamSpeak info here
viewtopic.php?f=458&t=8346
once you have TeamSpeak set up Jump into the Wildstar lounge and someone will send you an in game guild invite.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:59 pm

Welcome!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:24 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:30 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Council Member Representative. Do not hesitate to reach out to me.

8-)