The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application Entity Exiles.

RamblerGambler
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Application Entity Exiles.

Post by RamblerGambler » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello everyone. I am brand new to Wildstar and wish to join a guild and tight knit community and it looks like I've made a great choice. I have been playing WoW for about 8 years and have bounced around since. I have played League of Legends for the most part of 4 years and want to come back to MMOS with a loving community.

I have 6 years of raiding experience tanking from WoW but am still unsure if I want to raid or play casually. I was planning on playing Esper and got the humble bundle to kinda jump in. Hope to see everyone in game!

BlessedKebab
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: Application Entity Exiles.

Post by BlessedKebab » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Hello, Rambler and welcome to Grievance Family. Thank you for your interest in a guild, we're glad to have you. Once your name turns green you'll be able to see our TS info.I'm going to be in game from 6 PM EST and can send you an invite. Meantime familiarize yourself with Grievance Charter that you can find here:

http://www.grievancegaming.com/grievanc ... ng-charter

See you in game!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:17 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Council Member Representative. Do not hesitate to reach out to me.

8-)

Origin_Unknown

Post by Origin_Unknown » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Hail Grievance, I am new to wildstar but have played many mmorpgs. I am interested in joining Grievance and becoming an active member with a good group of players where I can learn and grow and be able to give back to the Grievance community.

DeaconDread
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by DeaconDread » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Origin_Unknown, a small thing but could you start a new post here and tell us a little more about yourself.