The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Would Like to Join Wildstar Exile Guild

Aedo

Would Like to Join Wildstar Exile Guild

Post by Aedo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:44 pm

I'd like to join the Grievance Family in Wildstar, PvE server, exile.

Character name Torn Aedo, exile, gunslinger lvl 40. Prefer healing, dps is fine until I learn more. Available Thursday nights and one more but Tuesday. I'd love to have more information and get into the Guild.

Thanks

BlessedKebab
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: Would Like to Join Wildstar Exile Guild

Post by BlessedKebab » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Hey, Aedo Thank you for your interest in wildstar and Grievance Family. Once your name turns green, you'll be able to see TS info. Don't be shy join our channel. Ones you're in game send me a whisper (in-game char Ananda Sage) and i'll get you invited to the Guild. Mean time familiarize your self with Grievance Charter. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=783&t=22286

DeaconDread
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by DeaconDread » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Could you tell us a little more about yourself. We're a curious bunch here at Grievance. We like to know a little about the person behind the keyboard.

Aedo

Post by Aedo » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Thank you for the game mails and friend invites. I guess I missed Ananda by a few minutes.

I started gaming in middle school with D&D and Traveler, except for the combat system, so I invented my own percentile system a decade before GURPS. My first online gaming was with my niece on Xbox (If I show up on a female toon, it's not weird). My wife and I played several different games together until she was unable.

I played Lotro for 2.5 years as "Aedo". I started with a Cappy (healing), got bored with that so I switched to a Warden, and leveled a Beorning to cap to fill in our raid night characters. I was a raid leader for Creations of the Light until we didn't have enough players to do much. I really enjoyed the family atmosphere and teaching newer players how to operate in a raid or group. I've been complimented several times on my "calling"; maybe because I've been a pilot.

I tried GW2 for 3 months, but couldn't get into it.

I prefer healer or off tank. I learn fast, but stink at jumping and maneuvering ergo, I'm not the best melee person in PvP. I tend to be fairly good at tactics if I'm not too tired.

I like Wildstar, but I miss the on line family part.

A bit about myself: I'm an architect, I used to fly for business, I was a fencing instructor for beginner foil and historical rapier, I bicycle frequently (I've done 200 miles in one day). Lately, real life has been very stressful.

DeaconDread
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by DeaconDread » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Welcome to Grievance Wildstar

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:48 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:13 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Council Member Representative. Do not hesitate to reach out to me.

8-)