Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Hello Everyone!!!

Stalkerous
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Hello Everyone!!!

Post by Stalkerous » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Hello All,

My name in rl is Val, on forums and games I use different names like (Stalkerous, Valcross, Paladinious, or Elisia, last names for characters always varies from Vanhelsing to other kinds), and I am an older gamer with vast experience in MMOs dating back to EQ, EVE, LOTRO, Lineage 2, WOW, AOC, Aion, SWTOR, Guild Wars, and a few others. I have previous experience with being a guild leader, and an officer in several of the above games.
Right now I am playing Diablo 3 ROS, Eloa, Devilian, Wildstar, and few other games to pass my time when I'm not doing anything. I am looking forward to joining your community and enjoying the games with you guys!!!
When I am not gaming I am either working, or my time with my wife. My normal play time will be from 6PM - 9:35pm EST on and off depending on my work schedule.
I enjoy many different classes in MMOs and have played almost all roles, mostly I enjoy playing a buffing class or a tank.
I think I will focus on Exile side with a super Esper going into buffing class.
My friend is in your community his name is BlessedKebab, he is my referral.

Hope to see you all in the game, and get to know most of you guys when I'm on TS, take care and have a good day everyone.
Last edited by Stalkerous on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Creed
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Post by Creed » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Welcome to Grievance.
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Welcome to Grievance, Val!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Stalkerous
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Stalkerous » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Thanks Guys

Creed
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Creed » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Stalkerous,

I notice your trying to apply to more than one game....which is fine. Its always encouraged to play multiple games and meet the folks playing them in our organization.

However....

You must determine what your main game is going to be so that we may put you in the correct game group. (its an efficient way of keeping track of you) :)

Once you have determined what your main game is and have been guilded, then your open to play any game affiliate that Grievance has to offer. If you wish to ever switch your main game then make sure you post here -----> viewforum.php?f=244 so we can change your group status.

I went ahead and added you to the WS group for TS info availability.

Have fun and game on brother.
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:36 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:15 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! As the Council Member Representative, I am here for you. Have any questions about the world of Grievance? Maybe you want to know more about the get together, upcoming streams and newscasts, or other facets of our great organization. Just PM me or stop by and say hi in TS and I will be glad to help you out or connect you to someone who can.

8-)

Stalkerous
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Stalkerous » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Thank you Creed for the clarification, and everyone for the warm welcome. Glad to be part a this community.