The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application - Sinister Intent - Exile

InventorMari

Application - Sinister Intent - Exile

Post by InventorMari » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:39 am

So uhhh... hi! I'm Mari - I'm 23, currently on uni break, and have an incredibly addictive personality (comes with the ADHD diagonisis :P ). I'm pretty new to Wildstar, and decided to give it ago because I have a couple of IRL friends who are into it, and I am all about FTP. I mostly play single-player stuff (primarily Bioware games really) but actually knowing other people who play a multiplayer game helps with maintaining interest. Also, fun fact, I'm pretty sure my most frequent cause-of-death ingame is fall damage. The IGN was just me messing around and not being able to think of a name - I am really bad at those.

Name: Sinister Intent
Server: Entity
Class: Stalker, DPS
Level: 19

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application - Sinister Intent - Exile

Post by Vanquish » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:01 am

Hi there, Mari! Thanks for checking us out. Would you mind sharing a little more about yourself? Hobbies, etc.?

InventorMari

Post by InventorMari » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Hobbies in general are drawing, baking, and getting way too invested in books and video games. Especially Dragon Age. I can probably talk about Dragon Age lore, characters and politics for longer than any of my friends find entirely necessary. I can also quote entirely too much Harry Potter trivia, because it was the first thing I ever got Really Into as a kid and you always remember your first fandom. I'm currently reading the Throne of Glass series and the Grisha series, and crying over inaccurate Russian in the latter.

Also, I'm going to classify 'dying of Australian heat' as a hobby because of how often I've been doing it lately.

Generally fantasy and sci fi are my favourite settings for pretty much everything (tv shows, books, movies, games, etc), and Wildstar is pretty neat with its lore. I do wish all the Lore bits had options for them to be vocal instead of having to read it, though, because standing around in an MMO, which inherently has no ability to pause, is just asking to get shot in the face by mobs.

Not really sure what else to say - my favourite animals are cats, my daemon is probably a ferret, I like playing DPS because 'stab or shoot the thing a lot' is my preferred gameplay method, I am entirely too fascinated by fire and I am getting slowly more and more frustrated that no one will bloody hire me.

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Vanquish » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Awesome reply! Welcome.

Please familiarize yourself with the Grievance Organization Charter and the Wildstar Charter. Once your forum status has been upgraded to member (your forum name changes from pinkish to green), you'll then be able to access our Teamspeak Info. At that point hop on to say hi and to grab an invite! A good deal of us work during the day and we're more active in the evening but there should always be folks around earlier.

Leadership for Wildstar:
Deuce - Guild Leader
DeaconDread - Executive Officer
Vanquish - Recruitment Officer
Sketch - Raid Leader

Also keep in mind that Grievance offers up much more than just amazing folks to play games with. For example:

* We have a variety of social media feeds to always keep you up the date with the info you need.

* Find us at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance and http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreams on Twitch!

* Find us at https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming on YouTube!

* Check out information on GrievanceÔÇÖs IRL Get Together! Lake Lanier, GA!

BlessedKebab
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by BlessedKebab » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Welcome!!!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D