The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Hi there!

electronicrice

Hi there!

Post by electronicrice » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:45 am

Since my last guild in WS went kaput before F2P arrived, I'm looking for a new guild to join. My IRL name is Eric and I tend to play WS whenever I'm not actively playing FFXIV. Love both games equally. I'm pretty social and friendly and look for the same kind of people to enjoy my gaming time with. Hope to see you all in game!

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Hi there!

Post by Vanquish » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 am

Hi there! Thanks for posting. Would you mind telling us a little more about the person behind the gamer? Such as hobbies, etc?

electronicrice

Post by electronicrice » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:18 am

Vanquish wrote:Hi there! Thanks for posting. Would you mind telling us a little more about the person behind the gamer? Such as hobbies, etc?
Certainly!

I'm 27 and live in Maryland, currently working full time and going to school to finish my IT degree. I used to live in Arizona, but decided to move for a change of scenery as AZ had been my home for pretty much most of my life. In my spare time I enjoy gaming (obviously) on various MMOs and console games. If I'm not at home glued to the monitor or TV, I'm out with friends at the movies or on some sort of excursion.

I live with my partner and we have a Siberian Husky, Pomeranian and Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. They're a handful, but they're amazing pups. The Husky is named Yuna, after the character from FFX.

I'm looking for a guild that is both active and is full of good people. I game primarily in the evenings, so that would be when I'm most available. I don't enjoy drama, but I'm also a big boy and can handle criticism and playful banter. I'd enjoy like-minded people who just want to have fun and can feel comfortable discussing various topics both about gaming and outside of it.

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Vanquish » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Awesome response. I'm also a huge Final Fantasy fan and have played my share of XIV. :)

We have a great bunch of people here in Wildstar and we're happy that you've chosen to join us.

Please familiarize yourself with the Grievance Organization Charter and the Wildstar Charter. Once your forum status has been upgraded to member (your forum name changes from pinkish to green), you'll then be able to access our Teamspeak Info. At that point hop on to say hi and to grab an invite!

Leadership for Wildstar:
Deuce - Guild Leader
DeaconDread - Executive Officer
Vanquish - Recruitment Officer
Sketch - Raid Leader

Also keep in mind that Grievance offers up much more than just amazing folks to play games with. For example:

* We have a variety of social media feeds to always keep you up the date with the info you need.

* Find us at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance and http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreams on Twitch!

* Find us at https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming on YouTube!

* Check out information on GrievanceÔÇÖs IRL Get Together! Lake Lanier, GA!

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Welcome. Eric! :D
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:42 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:45 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance!