The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application: After Glow - Exile

Seiju

Application: After Glow - Exile

Post by Seiju » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello! Just saw the post for this guild in the Wildstar forums whilst shopping for a guild to be a part of for my adventures in this game! I have been searching in hopes of finding a welcoming and mature community to share my gaming experiences with. While I am currently in another guild, I am seeking for alternatives due to the inactivity of the guild during my available hours. I am hoping that this guild can be the solution~

Personally, I am a 21 year old, recent college grad who is trying to figure out her life, but also indulges in the momentary joys of gaming from time to time. I was drawn into gaming 7 years ago by the graphical beauty of game art. Over time however, I began to enjoy the technical aspects of gaming as well and have since played many other game genre's other than mmo's. Today, as life has become more busy, I often linger between being a casual and a hardcore player. Mainly hardcore when their's a costume incentive or friends involved in the activity. :D I am shy, quiet, and inquisitive for the most part, but I do a decent job of feigning confidence.

IGN: After Glow
Server: Entity-1
Class: Stalker (dps)
Level: 49

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application: After Glow - Exile

Post by Vanquish » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey there! I'm sorry that your current guild experience isn't working out. We'd love to have you join us. We're looking for help growing Grievance's presence in this game. We tend to have a few people on for the most part of the day but the majority of us are on during the evenings.

So what's the available times that you're hoping for? Also we are on the Entity server as the Exile faction.

Seiju

Post by Seiju » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm mostly available in hours after 7pm PT.

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Vanquish » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Welcome!

Please familiarize yourself with the Grievance Organization Charter and the Wildstar Charter. Once your forum status has been upgraded to member (your forum name changes from pinkish to green), you'll then be able to access our Teamspeak Info. At that point hop on to say hi and to grab an invite!

Leadership for Wildstar:
Deuce - Guild Leader
DeaconDread - Executive Officer
Vanquish - Recruitment Officer
Sketch - Raid Leader

Also keep in mind that Grievance offers up much more than just amazing folks to play games with. For example:

* We have a variety of social media feeds to always keep you up the date with the info you need.

* Find us at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance and http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreams on Twitch!

* Find us at https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming on YouTube!

* Check out information on GrievanceÔÇÖs IRL Get Together! Lake Lanier, GA!

Deuce
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Deuce » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Added 11/15/15

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:27 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:44 am

Welcome to Grievance!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:43 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance!

8-)