The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application for Geras Baraka

Geras Baraka
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Application for Geras Baraka

Post by Geras Baraka » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 pm

I am a casual gamer who plays everyday. From what I have read it seems like <Grievance> would be a good fit. Geras Baraka - Exile Spellslinger on Entity. I played Wildstar's beta and loved it, but had quit WoW and Subs, so when it went live I stopped! I was playing Neverwinter at the time with a real good group of people: BloodGuard. Neverwinter has recently been disappointing a good number of us, so we all tried SkyForge. Loved it at first, but quickly became very bored and lonely. Our social group had found a non-social game. When I heard Wildstar was going F2P I nearly spilled my cupcakes! I waited hours in queues for chances to play! I love it!

Serious Experience:
EQ - Vanilla to Gates of Discord
WoW - Vanilla to Cataclysm (Came back once just to see the Pandas!)
Neverwinter - Vanilla to Current

Dabbles:
Dark Age of Camelot
Maplestory
LotRO
The first Star Wars MMO (I forget the name)
Aion
Allods Online
Rift
ESO
Archeage
Skyforge

I am in need of a Wildstar family!!!

Truly
Geras Baraka (Forever Ranger)

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application for Geras Baraka

Post by Vanquish » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Greetings! Would you mind telling us a little more about the person behind the gamer? Social Security Number. Credit Rating. Just kidding!!! We just like to get to know folks a little.

Geras Baraka
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Geras Baraka » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm a 35 year old Writer, which is to say that I wait tables! I've loved gaming since '86; my first run of Mario Brothers at my best friends house after watch his big brother play for hours! I'm very lucky to be born into the time and place that I was; meaning the technology that I love has grown up right along side me. (a little ashamed, but SirCork was born in '93 on a 386/win3 machine through a 2400 baud modem) Final Fantasy started my RPG love. Table Top D&D was a small part (due to the lack of people to play with); it started my love for the Ranger class. College is when I built my first computer. They had a dedicated T1 line. There were probably 30 student-owned computers in the dorms. My friends and I wreaked havoc for two really good years. StarCraft.... /drool. (playing with people in Australia and Turkey, blowing my mind!) Remember Warez and Gamez. I played every computer game released for two years straight... Moved off campus, had a summer with nothing to do, and that is when EverQuest changed my gaming life forever. Geras Baraka was born.

I think I was supposed to tell you a little about the person behind the gamer! It's a little hard to separate the two! I live with my Girlfriend (wife, really, but we're waiting because I'm Hard-Headed!) and a fiber optics connection!!! What could be better?! I try to wait tables as little as possible. I maximize my mornings for research/writing. My hobby is my computer desk!

My playing times are erratic currently due to a herniated disc. I am on the mends though, and things are looking up! Basically just don't tell me to get to writing if I'm on in the AM!!! (as of now. You can later!)

I'm playing on an... I was gonna go through all the specs, but who really cares?!!! It's the first computer I did not build myself; I left it to AlienWare this time!

I may be rambling now. If I missed anything or if you have any questions, I will help as best I can!

Geras Baraka
Forever Ranger

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Thanks for the additional info. :)

Welcome to the family!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Deuce
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Deuce » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Welcome to the family.

Hop into TS and we will get you an invite.

#GrievanceWildstar

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

sketch
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by sketch » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Invited in game.

Geras Baraka
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Geras Baraka » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Thank you!

Padraic
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Padraic » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:02 am

Welcome to Grievance!
Keep your head on a swivel.

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Vanquish » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:28 am

Sorry for the delayed response. I had a busy Sunday afternoon. Welcome!

Please familiarize yourself with the Grievance Organization Charter and the Wildstar Charter.

Leadership for Wildstar:
Deuce - Guild Leader
DeaconDread - Executive Officer
Vanquish - Recruitment Officer
Sketch - Raid Leader

Also keep in mind that Grievance offers up much more than just amazing folks to play games with. For example:

* We have a variety of social media feeds to always keep you up the date with the info you need.

* Find us at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance and http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreams on Twitch!

* Find us at https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming on YouTube!

* Check out information on GrievanceÔÇÖs IRL Get Together! Lake Lanier, GA!