The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Dantos Vanroe - Exile

Dantos

Dantos Vanroe - Exile

Post by Dantos » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello,

I'm Dantos. I've recently returned to give Wildstar another shot, and my old guild mostly went poof. I've restarted my old low lvl esper, after not liking medic (50) at launch (and I couldnt be aurin :P )

Im kinda adrift in the gaming sphere right now, trying to find a place again, trying to get out of my comfort zone and meet new people and see if that helps rekindle things. I've seen your posts often on MMORPG.com and I figured to give things a chance.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting you all.

-Dantos

Deuce
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Dantos Vanroe - Exile

Post by Deuce » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Can you tell us a little about yourself? We like to know our members.

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Foxtrot » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Welcome to Grievance

Please check out the team speak info and join the wild star channel for a guild invite.

Fox
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Dantos

Post by Dantos » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:22 am

Deuce wrote:Can you tell us a little about yourself? We like to know our members.
I've been playing mmos since the launch of the dreaded AO. Ive tried pretty much all the main stream ones at one time or another. AO and WoW are probably my 2 longest played mmos with ff14 coming up behind, sadly ive never been able to find that WoW magic again. I blame to many F2P games competing for attention and possible some ADD.

I usually go healer in MMOs, since its easier to get groups with with a DPS off spec, Tanking usually stresses me out with the leadership responsibilities. Strangely enough im usually compelled to roll tanks as well to be 'useful'. With Wildstar, i need to experiment more. Ive only healed lightly with medic, and since i rerolled esper, I need to try to learn things again.

Currently, gaming wise im playing Warframe, Trove, and Wildstar, trying to make time to touch on everything, maybe getting a little ADD with trying to keep up with everything. I havent been into console stuff for a while, due to financial constraints preventing me from getting a current gen console. My wife just started working again so hopefully at some point we can get a ps4 or something, after i upgrade my ancient computer (still have DDR2 ram lol) and christmas spending.

a little about me, I work in biotech, married, no kids, one cat, Dante who likes to come up on my desk, in front of my monitor during boss fights, for pets.

My wife is currently playing ff14, leading a RP guild. Ive tried RP before, but its not something ive ever been able to get into. I'm much more into building a character and collecting stuff, Ive described it as almost like painting miniatures (havent tried myself, i cant paint/draw for crap) trying to get a character just right and put it on a shelf.

Vanquish
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Vanquish » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Welcome aboard!

Please familiarize yourself with the Grievance Organization Charter and the Wildstar Charter. Once your board status has been upgraded to member (your forum name changes from pinkish to green), you'll then be able to access our Teamspeak Info. At that point hop on to say hi and to grab an invite!

Leadership for Wildstar:
Deuce - Embassy Leader
DeaconDread - Executive Officer
Vanquish - Recruitment Officer
Sketch - Raid Leader

Also keep in mind that Grievance offers up much more than just amazing folks to play games with. For example:

* We have a variety of social media feeds to always keep you up the date with the info you need.

* Find us at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance and http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreams on Twitch!

* Find us at https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming on YouTube!

* Check out information on GrievanceÔÇÖs IRL Get Together! Lake Lanier, GA!

*** (invited 10/23/15) ***
Last edited by Vanquish on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 am

Welcome to Grievance!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

DeaconDread
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by DeaconDread » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Welcome to Grievance looking forward to seeing you in game.