The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Looking to join guild, (DOM)

voltorsfury

Looking to join guild, (DOM)

Post by voltorsfury » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:31 pm

I am looking to join the Grievance guild in Wildstar on Dom side, Entity server. I am currently active in the Rift branch of the guild also. Have played Beta and F2P Beta, and since F2P release. I also have 2 friends coming along that I have played with a few years. Also have 3 alts, 2 mostly crafters atm, lol Thanks! My main name I am on is "Voltor Bloodfury"

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Looking to join guild, (DOM)

Post by Shiera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Our Wildstar guild is on the Exiles side only. I'm sure there are probably plans for a Dom alt guild somewhere along the road, but for now the focus is on the Exiles side.

You are more than welcome to roll an Exile toon and join us there! :D

voltorsfury

Post by voltorsfury » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:49 pm

ok, I am confused because it says to include faction for invite to the faction guild. But its fine. Will check back in the future.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:30 pm

voltorsfury wrote:ok, I am confused because it says to include faction for invite to the faction guild. But its fine. Will check back in the future.
Yeah there are a few posts that are outdated and need to be changed or removed. That post was for when we had guilds on both sides on separate servers, before they made the Mega server. With the revamping of the guild into our new Embassy, we are on Exiles only. I can't say for certain, but I am pretty sure there won't be an "Active" Dominion guild.