Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Karisma Moonshadow, Exile

Karistiana
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Karisma Moonshadow, Exile

Post by Karistiana » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm a newcomer to Wildstar. Although I haven't been able to get very much playtime in just yet, I have been enjoying the game a lot so far. I understand there's some kinks to work out still since they just recently went F2P, so I'm anxiously awaiting being able to get some more playtime in when things stabilize out some more :).

A little about me. I'm 36, married, and a mom of 2 boys. With that in mind, a family-friendly guild is very important to me.

My MMO background is EverQuest, EverQuest 2, and Neverwinter.

I don't like guild shopping or guild hopping, so I try to research before joining any guild. It's important to me to find a guild where it's a mutual fit for both myself and the guild. This seems like a really nice place, and I often come across your recruitment messages that have many replies of support from current members. Which is a pretty good sign, I'd say :).

With all that being said, I would like to request membership to your guild. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your consideration,

Karisma Moonshadow - Aurin Esper, Scientist (Exile) on Entity

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Karisma Moonshadow, Exile

Post by Novatek » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Please take a moment and read the Grievance Charter and our Grievance Wildstar Charter.

When your names turns green, you can grab our Teamspeak info. Come chat with us and please keep the Lounge chats PG oriented. Once a Grievance member, you can join us in any game we play!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Foxtrot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:07 pm

Welcome to the family
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

WonderWaffle

Post by WonderWaffle » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:38 am

If you still need an invite hop into ts and go to the wildstar lounge and if i am there just yell at me to throw you an invite! Welcome to Grievance!!!