Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Dominion? Exile?

bayston
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Dominion? Exile?

Post by bayston » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello All,

I've been a member of Grievance for over a year now, mainly with WoW Horde, but dabbled with the Rift and WoW Alliance guilds as well. Just bought Wildstar and so far I am loving it. Would really love to join the Grievance Chapter here as Grievance is home for me. Whom do I speak with? and do you have to be Exile?

Thanks muchly.

"If you don't have haters, then you aren't doing something right." – Johnathan Davis

berabonds

Re: Dominion? Exile?

Post by berabonds » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:52 pm

I would love if you would be exile as I have been in the guild for almost a week now and have yet to hook up with anyone in game. But no, I do believe there is a Dominion groups as well.

If you have an exile say hi to Malefactor Incognito some time.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:16 pm

I think most people that are interested in Wildstar are waiting for the F2P patch in a month or two. That being said, Grievance is Exiles and established on Entity.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:24 am

Bayston! :D

Yeah we are all kinda waiting for F2P. Send a PM to Sylienas. He is the Embassy Leader here and would be the one to hook you up with an Invite :D

bayston
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by bayston » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Thanks guys! Appreciate it. I will PM the right person (thank you Shiera).

I made an Exile and a Dominion (mainly because I seem to always play the evil side...Rift, WoW-H lol). Anyhow, I am really looking forward to getting into the guild!! I love this place. I'm very new to WS (bought it off Humble Bundle for peanuts and was told to log in before F2P to get goodies? Not sure. Then I promptly upgraded to get the Hologlider mount thing.........and there are pets...........Shiera can attest to my pet fetish.

Anyhow, enough rambling!! I'll whisper you bear! Hope to be on tonite for a bit.

"If you don't have haters, then you aren't doing something right." – Johnathan Davis