The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Entity - Exiles - Esper

theDOC7OR

Entity - Exiles - Esper

Post by theDOC7OR » Sat May 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Hey there, I'm a 28 year old Wisconsinite. I am currently changing career paths as I had to retire from the job I went to school for due to medical reasons. I am a really easy going person, though I have a bit of social anxiety, but I guarantee you that I will get along with anyone who wants to get to know me! I just started playing Wildstar a couple days ago but I have been dying to play it since it came out. I am a pretty casual PvE player, and I love making friends within a community. Grievance just seems like the perfect place for me. I have no need for drama or immature mentalities, I really wan't to get along with everybody.

I have previous MMO experience (WoW on and off for 6 years, Rift for 1 year, SWTOR for about 6 months, and LotR for about a year) so I was pretty worn out from the repetitive MMO experience. Wildstar has changed that SO much though, I absolutely love this game. My goal is to enjoy myself while leveling up to 50 and to hopefully make some friends along the way to level with. I wouldn't mind getting into Dungeons while leveling and also focusing on them when I hit cap. I don't know if I would be able to consistently raid though, which is why I would focus on Dungeons, exploring, etc.

Anyway, my Character name on Entity is Varanna Mossflower and I am part of the Exiles. I play Esper as well. Currently I am only level 16 but that is after only 2 days of actual game play.

Thank you so much for your consideration!!

Steelheart

Re: Entity - Exiles - Esper

Post by Steelheart » Sun May 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Heya and well met!

Currently we have a few members who log in and play Wildstar on a casual basis. Please don't hesitate to join up with them in game, and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions that you may have about Grievance!

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Sun May 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun May 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D