The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

The Hound-EXile- Warrior

Stridle

The Hound-EXile- Warrior

Post by Stridle » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:38 am

The Hound-EXile- Warrior

Hello all, I am known by a few gamer tags the oldest is Stridle, it has followed me from EQ1. I am 28 years old and have been gaming since i was 12 first mmorpg was Asheron's call after that I played EQ1 up to 2005, was playing eq1 and Eq2 for a year together. Since I have started MMo gaming i have played nearly all mmos since 2004 that have launched. Ok that is enough of my gaming career.

Like I said i am 28 have a wife and a beautiful step daughter, makes my life a little hectic but i would not trade it for the world. Outside of gaming I enjoy getting on my motorcycle and just cruising to no destination, I am the vice President of an astronomy club here in the heart of the mountains in North Carolina. Loved to Play D&D until most my friends moved away, had my hand at magic the gathering more then a few times. Me and Wife are movie junkies... I enjoy all movies, independent and foreign even if a movie is terrible i will let it unravel till the end. Enjoy hiking take the family and my Son ( my service dog Loki, he is a boxapoint,to the river and enjoy a good time with the family. Enjoy taking wife and daughter to astronomy events and making her excited about the heavens above us. I have a degree in Computer animation, as so I enjoy doing 3D art and working in Photoshop to craft little pieces of art to keep me entertained. I also work on Wildstar Magazine trying to give Wildstar a little more coverage to new players. http://gameonmag.com/portfolio/wildstar ... e-issue-1/

Padraic
Council Member
Council Member

Re: The Hound-EXile- Warrior

Post by Padraic » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:56 am

Welcome to Grievance!
Keep your head on a swivel.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Sylienas
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Sylienas » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Welcome to Grievance! I'll look for you online so we can talk. Hop on to team speak and find me too if for some reason I'm not in WS.