The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

WreckerVolcanis - Exile - Warrior

Vako

WreckerVolcanis - Exile - Warrior

Post by Vako » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello all, I am a recent transfer from Orias. I came here looking for a group that was friendly and wanted to play all facets of WIldstar. Wrecker is currently 50% through the attunement process and IÔÇÖm hoping to earn a spot on a raid team. IÔÇÖm not really good at it but I do like to PvP if the people IÔÇÖm running with are in it for the fun with an understanding that we wonÔÇÖt always win.

Some background, I'm old enough to know better but young enough to still do it (37). Played console and PC games for a long time mostly FPS and fighting games, but my first MMO was SWTOR where I was taught how to play by a good friend and eventually earned a spot as a main tank and dpsÔÇÖer. That same friend convinced me to try the Wildstar Beta and then I was hooked. I still raid on SWTOR but I spend most of my time here. I am back in school to get my second degree in mechanical engineering as I currently work as a human resources assistant but want a new career path. For hobbies I play video games, workout, and do homework. Not married, no kids that I know of and I live in Idaho which leaves my daily gaming schedule from 7PM to 11:30PM MST M W F and pretty much any time on the weekends.

My toon's name was just Wrecker but with the mega server coming I have already chosen my surname. In case you can't tell by his name he is a giant Aurin without a tail, small ears, no the love of nature, and a skin condition that makes him look like a walking rock. But IÔÇÖm still huggable! :mrgreen:

Raitha
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: WreckerVolcanis - Exile - Warrior

Post by Raitha » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Welcome to the family!

When you get a moment grab our Teamspeak info here viewforum.php?f=458 Log on and chat with us!
Also, check out our Wildstar Guild Charter viewforum.php?f=783

Teamspeak is the only way to get an invite into the guild, but if for some reason you cannot get on when you are in game just see if one of the following officers are online.

Guild Leader- Sahmian/Sahmson
XO - Raitha
Recruiting Officer- Beretta/Bayonette
Raid Leader - Vandesdelca
Raid Assist- Stabberwocky
Officer - Cyndane
Officer - Gandomel
Officer - Lexander
Officer- Cynnn

See you on Nexus!

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Welcome to Grievance :)

See you in game!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Beretta
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Beretta » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 am

Welcome to the family!

When you get a moment grab our Teamspeak info here viewforum.php?f=458 Invites are always done by TeamSpeak, and any officer can do it, so just scroll down to the WildStar channels and jump on in.
Also, check out our Wildstar Guild Charter viewforum.php?f=783
See you ingame.
-Beretta/Bayonette

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:23 pm