The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Exile- Jambles- Spellslinger

Jambles

Exile- Jambles- Spellslinger

Post by Jambles » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:29 am

Hello all!

My name's Jack, you can call me Jambles if you like. I'm 28 years old, genderqueer, and I live in Minneapolis with my spouse and our two cats. I have two jobs, one's a boring desk job to pay the bills and the other is freelance audiobook recording. I don't have anything published quite yet but my first title should go up on Audible in November, which is very exciting.

I'm incredibly new to Wildstar (in fact, the character I'm applying under MIGHT not stick around, I'm kind of notorious for switching mains until I settle on the right combo, so I apologize in advance for that...) but not at all new to MMOs. I played WoW from vanilla up through Cata and a little bit of MoP. I was main raid healer for my guild's raid group, though we weren't exactly progression raiders. After my guild fell apart, mostly due to people moving on to other games, I quit WoW and started searching for a new MMO that would feel like home. I went through a lot of MMOs before finding (and immediately falling in love with) Wildstar.

My other hobbies include camping, canoeing, knitting, spinning, watching ludicrous amounts of YouTube gaming content, and getting ink and metal put in my skin. :lol:

Other games I love: Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3; Amnesia: The Dark Descent; The Binding of Isaac; Mass Effect series; Dead Space 1 and 2 (screw 3); Saints Row 3 and 4; Morrowind and Skyrim; Fatal Frame 2.

My favorite food is creme brulee, my favorite movie is Pacific Rim, my favorite book is The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly, and my favorite color is emerald green.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

(is it possible to be both in Exile and Dominion guilds? I'm very likely to have characters on both sides.)

Raitha
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: Exile- Jambles- Spellslinger

Post by Raitha » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Welcome to the family!

When you get a moment grab our Teamspeak info here viewforum.php?f=458 Log on and chat with us!
Also, check out our Wildstar Guild Charter viewforum.php?f=783

Teamspeak is the easiest way to get an invite into the guild, but if for some reason you can not get on when you are in game just see if one of the following officers are online.

Guild Leader- SoulGuardian
XO - Sahmiam
Recruiting Officer- Raitha
Raid Leader - Vandesdelca
Officer - Cyndane
Officer - Gandomel
Officer - Lexander

See you on Nexus!

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :)

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey Jack, welcome!
(is it possible to be both in Exile and Dominion guilds? I'm very likely to have characters on both sides.)
Exiles is our main Wildstar guild in Grievance. The Dominion has been recently moved to inactive status, but still available as an alt guild.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:05 am

A warm welcome to Grievance!

8-)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:37 am