The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Spazzie, Stalker, Exile

Spazzie

Spazzie, Stalker, Exile

Post by Spazzie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi Grievance,

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in game. My real life sister plays Maebey. I took a break from gaming but now I'm back with Wildstar and loving it!

Raitha
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: Spazzie, Stalker, Exile

Post by Raitha » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Thank you so much for your Interest! Can you share a bit more about yourself...hobbies...interests?

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Please tell us a bit more about yourself, we're a very curious folk here at Grievance ;)

Thamin Trollsbane
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Thamin Trollsbane » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:28 am

Don't be shy! Great group of folks here, would like to know more.
Former Recruiting Officer: ESO, Rift
Author site http://DheaLoral.com

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Steelheart wrote:Please tell us a bit more about yourself, we're a very curious folk here at Grievance ;)
^This

Spazzie

Post by Spazzie » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 am

Sorry I've been busy working and leveling. I am a real estate investor and for a hobby I write murder mysteries for dinner parties. I have recently started doing yoga and of course I like to take advantage of living in sunny Florida by walking and biking and enjoying the sunshine state.

My real life sister is Maebay. We're from Memphis, but I live in Tampa now and love it! I have two dogs, puppies really. They replaced my old dog Cleo who died last year after 15 wonderful years. Honey and Peaches have been a blessing but they are two bundles of energy and I live in an apartment so they do make some demands on my time. I also have a grown child back in Memphis so that should give you an idea of my age range. I don't smoke or do drugs and barely drink. I am single but do date a lot and enjoy an active lifestyle outside of the game.

I started gaming way back with EQ 1. My brother got me and my sister started on gaming. He sadly passed away last year. Wildstar is the first game I've played without him and it has been a bit bittersweet so maybe the camaraderie of a guild will fix that. The games I've most enjoyed are EQ1, EQ2 and City of Heroes, although I will admit I'm really enjoying Wildstar and think it will rank up there with my favs. I do get burnt out easily and that's why I took a break from gaming for several years. That plus I moved to a strange town where I knew no one and decided to focus on making RL connections the first few years I was in FL.

That sounds like a lot of personal stuff to leave in such a public place. I will admit I've never had a guild want a resume before. It kind of threw me. But I joined Wildstar mostly to have a fun activity to share with my sister since we live so far away and she loves Grievance so I hope that answers any question y'all have. I am going on a two week vacation to TN leaving Sunday. I will be off the grid. Doing a fitness bootcamp type thing in the hills of TN where even my phone won't work. I will admit I enjoy getting off the grid from time to time.

Oh and the character I've decided to play as my main is an aurin stalker/soldier named Spazzie.

Happy gaming,
Spazzie

Raitha
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Raitha » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Thank you for the information about yourself. We like knowing a bit about our new members because it's not just an organization, it's a family atmosphere. How cool that you throw mystery dinner parties!! I have always wanted to attend one.

Welcome to the family!

When you get a moment grab our Teamspeak info here viewforum.php?f=458 Log on and chat with us!
Also, check out our Wildstar Guild Charter viewforum.php?f=783

Teamspeak is the easiest way to get an invite into the guild, but if for some reason you can not get on when you are in game just see if one of the following officers are online.

Guild Leader- SoulGuardian
XO - Sahmiam
Recruiting Officer- Raitha
Raid Leader - Vandesdelca
Officer - Cyndane
Officer - Gandomel
Officer - Lexander

See you on Nexus!

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Welcome! =)
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:04 am

A warm welcome to Grievance!

8-)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:37 am