The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

KaPar exile engineer

illpoet

KaPar exile engineer

Post by illpoet » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 am

Hi! I have a level 23 engineer that i would like to tank dungeons with. Right now tho I am pvping up to 30 and i played with a few of your members who were friendly and good players who gave your guild glowing reviews. I've been a pc gamer since 1985 with kings quest. I've played wow, aion, dc universe online, rift and neverwinter, mostly all tanks. I like the challenge tanking in wildstar presents. anyways I play most every day and especially late nights on wednesday and thursday nights. I would like to join your guild, thank you.

Raitha
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: KaPar exile engineer

Post by Raitha » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 am

Hello and thank you for your interest! Can you share a bit about yourself...hobbies, interests etc? We are curious folk here!

illpoet

Post by illpoet » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:31 am

sure! I'm 39 years old and male. I like fishing and gaming. I'm also really into cryptocurrenices like bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin and that kind of thing. I've been mining them with gaming rigs since 2011 and just this year retired the gpu miners for upgraded mining specific ASICS. I play poker for dogecoins sometimes on pokershibes but have slowed down because i've been hooked on wildstar. I work nights 11pm-7am est so i live kind of opposite the world but thats ok. I'm most active gaming in the afternoons and stuff. I was an adventurer for my teens and most of my 20's i've lived in 16 different states in the united states and been to all of them but hawaii :(. Hmm, I'm very friendly and know lots of jokes. My favorite thing about playing in mmo's is dungeoning with friends. I also has cookies.

illpoet

Post by illpoet » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:58 am

lol looking at the thread i realized i made my username illpoet, which is the online name i've used since the 90's, when the internet first started getting big i was a graffiti artist and "illegible Poet" was my tag. That was too long to tag/type so i shortened it to illpoet. I meant to use my toons name but its reflex. The toons name is KaPar which was given to him by a friend that said he should have a good name from the klingon dictionary (sigh). anyway if you want to know anything else feel free to ask!

Raitha
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Raitha » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:19 am

No worries your forum name and your character name don't have to match!

Welcome to the family!

When you get a moment grab our Teamspeak info here viewforum.php?f=458 Log on and chat with us!
Also, check out our Wildstar Guild Charter viewforum.php?f=783

Teamspeak is the easiest way to get an invite into the guild, but if for some reason you can not get on when you are in game just see if one of the following officers are online.

Guild Leader- SoulGuardian
XO - Sahmiam
Recruiting Officer- Raitha
Raid Leader - Vandesdelca
Officer - Cyndane
Officer - Gandomel
Officer - Lexander
Officer - Luminar

See you on Nexus!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 am

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 am

Welcome!!

See you on Nexus.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :)