The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Cromedome: Exile Spellslinger DPS/Healing Hybrid App/Intro

Cromedome

Cromedome: Exile Spellslinger DPS/Healing Hybrid App/Intro

Post by Cromedome » Thu May 01, 2014 1:57 am

Hello all!

Where to begin...

A little about myself to begin with, My name's Ron and I'm 28 years old and I reside in Phoenix, AZ currently. I'm moving back my home (South Carolina) in a few weeks to a month depending on whether I get the job I'm applying for. Anyways.. I'm a military veteran and have been recently working in Iraq as a contract firefighter. Just got home a few weeks ago just in time for Wildstar and looking to find a new home in the game!

I'm a long time veteran of video games that dates back to age 5 playing Final Fantasy and The Legend of Zelda (hence the avatar :) ). I've been playing WoW for 7 years and I'm hoping Wildstar will finally be the game that steers me away from it. I've put my hands on SWTOR, GW2, Rift, DCUO and a few others but nothing has seemed to pull me away from WoW. Wildstar may very well be the game I've been searching for, and if not I'm still gonna have a damn good time while playing it!

I'm also a huge sports fan and I stick to my home teams. GO PANTHERS!. Overall I'm a pretty laid back guy with a sense of humor and I'm positive that I have quite a bit to bring to the table here whether it be experience, knowledge, hard work, or friendship.

As for Wildstar, I'm positive that I want to be a spellslinger DPS with a healing OS. I've been playing on the beta as a human but they seem kinda dull so I'll be either be going Aurin or Mordesh for launch (still undecided). I am excited for the raiding content I must admit, it looks like it poses quite the challenge as opposed to a lot of the "Tank and Spank" mechanics I've seen. I love how they incorporated the telegraph system in this game, I think it's awesome and I think it will truly test one's skill. So for that, and many other reasons, I'm super excited about this game.. and from what I've seen from the beta, the lore seems very intriguing so say the least. And I'm also super pumped to stomp some Chua ass in some PVP! Lol.

I'm glad that I came across your website and gaming network. I've been a part of every type of guild you can think of, ranging from casual to hardcore and in multiple games, and I'll I've really wanted was a place to call home with like minded teammates, associates, and friends. So thank you for accepting me and I look forward to seeing you all on Nexus!

Cromedome
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

Raille
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Cromedome: Exile Spellslinger DPS/Healing Hybrid App/Int

Post by Raille » Thu May 01, 2014 4:40 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Thu May 01, 2014 7:45 am

Welcome to the family Chrome! :)

Yet another firefighter joins the ranks! I think Fate leads you guys here. hehe! The organization was started by a group of Firefighters!

I feel the same way you do about Wildstar, and I do hope it is "that game". You know, the one that I can finally say I will only play WoW casually from here on out. From the looks and feel of it, I can pretty much say I know it is..it's just such an amazing game. I love the Devs humor, the art style, the combat, the housing..oh, did I mention plushies?

Grab our teamspeak info from the board index and hop on and chat with us!

I look forward to gaming with you, and Ill see you on nexus!

Streeg
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Post by Streeg » Thu May 01, 2014 8:42 am

Welcome to the Grievance family! Go Panthers!!!!!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Thu May 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Thu May 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Hello Ron, welcome to Grievance!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Cromedome

Post by Cromedome » Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks everyone, I like you guys already.. It's rare that this many people greet me at the door when joining a new guild. I love it.. Also, I do have a few things to do tonight but I'll do my best to get on TS and chat with you guys sometime today. I look forward to meeting you all :)
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

Wabisan
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Post by Wabisan » Thu May 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Welcome to Grievance! Good luck with the job...it will be cooler there for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Thu May 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Always nice to see another brother Firefighter join!

Welcome to the family!

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Mon May 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :)