The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Tsetzuko

Tsetzuko
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Tsetzuko

Post by Tsetzuko » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:31 am

Thanks for all the replies, definitely feel like I'm off to a good start here.

@Mr. Puddlez: Hey, I'm not sold on the Dominion yet! Ok, I pretty much am, though I think raid times will have a significant impact on which faction I choose, regardless of personal preference.

@Xryus: What did you do in the AF? I was a Korean linguist.

@Kannon: Glad you liked the app! I did want to try and join Grievance in one game or the other prior to WildStar so I could get to know everyone. What games are the WildStar Guild Leaders and Officers playing? I've played some FFXIV already, but more on that below.

@Ehvayne: I WISH THE SECOND BOOK WOULD COME OUT ALREADY!!! I picked up Warbreaker to hold me over until then.

@Streeg: So sad, I signed up for beta...a year or two ago? No dice yet though.

@NightAngel, Steelheart, Kaedence, and Padraic: Thanks for the welcome.

So, I definitely want to get into Teamspeak and get to know everyone. What times are you guys usually on? I'm currently letting my wife use all of my gaming gear to play FFXIV (I made a character on her account and sometimes mess around with it when she's offline), so I'm generally away from the computer pretending to be entertained. It's a sacrifice I make so that I can play WildStar in peace when that day comes. If you guys can give me a time (or different times per person, if need be) to meet up and talk to you I will do my best to make it.

Once again, thanks!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :)

korwulf

Post by korwulf » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:34 am

Love the app!

I thought mine was detailed, yours was just beautiful. Hopefully we can catch with you on TS one of these days, welcome to the family

... went moble
extra-life.org