The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Yo

Raille
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Yo

Post by Raille » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:04 am

I was interested in joining the Grievance Wildstar branch, or possibly ESO, or both if money allows. Currently I play TSW, but my Cabal is going to go to FFXIV which I have zero interest in leaving me back in the search for a good group to game with. In the past I've done hardcore raiding or hardcore pvp depending on what features I liked most in a game. As I've gotten older and gained more responsibilities I can't commit to hardcore anything, but still like to get involved with all the content a game has to offer. These days I think having a good group of people to play with that understands real life schedules is where it's at and you guys look like that's exactly what you offer.

I'm 32 married and usually can get dedicated game nights 2 or 3 nights a week though I tend to be on a lot more often than that. I spend a lot of time outdoors taking our dogs on hikes, though I do spend enough time for my nerdly pleasures like Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc...

My gaming style tends to focus on pve progression, but I still enjoy teaching new people the ropes( I regularly run beginner dungeons in TSW just for the relaxed attitudes). I do pvp as well, but that usually comes second to pve for me. I tend to like tanks or melee in general and predict that I'll end up playing a Stalker tank. My mmo history goes back to Everquest and I almost always have some game I'm playing even if it's just to kill time. I've often been a raid leader in many games, though I'm perfectly happy to sit back and take orders.

Basically I'm hoping to find a new gaming home that will last beyond a single game.

Steelheart

Re: Yo

Post by Steelheart » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 am

Welcome to the family!

Críostóir

Post by Cr├¡ost├│ir » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 am

It's scary how quickly that changes, right? I spent an enormous amount of time in school doing hardcore raiding myself, and when you're living with mom and dad with not a care in the world aside from when the raid started, and when you could score your next 2 liter of Mt. Dew, it was so easy to do... :)

Grievance is the perfect place to be for folks like us, with families and real world commitments. You never have any pressure to be in-game and play on a set schedule. You can pick up the game and play for as long as you want, do whatever you'd like as often as you feel like it, and receive nothing but 100% support in the process. I'm really glad to have found Grievance, and I think you'll fit in quite well here also.

Welcome to the family, Raille!

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Xryus

Post by Xryus » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:07 am

Welcome!