The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Greetings

Mider Bladesinger
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Greetings

Post by Mider Bladesinger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 am

Hello and thank you for allowing me into your fold.

My name is Joel, Mider Bladesinger is my online name. I tend to play around with my Surname to accomodate my Character I am playing ath the time. If I am playing a Spellslinger, I will use something like Mider Darkcaster, ect.

I am 47 years young, married with two son's. Both of my Son's both game and play MMO's also. My Older son is in College, with my younger is a Junior in High Schoool.

I currently work for a Telecommunications Company here in South Texas, where I live. I am also a part time student at the local College. I am currently working on my Basics for an IS Batchelors Degree. So I should be done just in time to retire..lol.

I have been playing MMO's for about 10 years now. A co worker got me into DAOC, and I have ptretty much played all the Major MMO's since then. My longest stay, about 5 years, in am MMO has been with World of Warcraft. I am currently playing GW2 along with a couple of Single player games. I tend to be a gamer at heat, so I like to play several different types of games, along with my favorite MMO. :)

Since I played WoW for several years, I have been able to experience several transitions of that game. Some of the most memorable moments I had with that game with in the Burning Crusade Xpack. Not to start a comparison, but I have to say that Wildstar does remind me of that time in my gaming life. Which is a good thing, by the way.

Now to you guys. Since I am a family man, and work a 40 hour week, this Guild seems to be a good fit for me and my playstyle. I also like the fact that the Guild is involved in several games that I am interested in. The items that you guys sell is also a nice selling point for me. I don't think there is very many Guilds out there that has T-Shirts and other items that the Guild can purchase to help them 'Represent'

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts."

Avicious

Re: Greetings

Post by Avicious » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:43 am

Mider,

Welcome to Grievance sir! I really like your introduction! I hope you have a great stay here :)

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 am

Welcome to the family!

Wait till you see the T-Shirts that we're handing out at this year's get together in Pensacola ;)

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Welcome!

I am also a long time WoW player, and share your enthusiasm for Wildstar! I look forward to gaming with you in the future!! We are happy to have you. :)

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by NightAngel » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Welcome to the Grievance family. Grievance swag is fun. Come join us at our live gathering and get to know the real reason we are a great organization, the people.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :)

Mider Bladesinger
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Mider Bladesinger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Couple of questions. :)
1. If I want to play another MMO that you guys are currently in, say WoW, how do I go about getting into the in game guild?
Just ask ;)
2. How long is the Recruit process? I assume it is until I have proven that I am not a 'Fly by Night' applicant.
Grievance actually has a dual ranking system for non-officers (Organizational & Ingame)

- Six months for the Grievance Organization (your site rank)

- Per tradition your ingame rank (which is also your site name color) will be member since you have applied before the launch of the game
"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts."

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by NightAngel » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:26 pm

1) absolutely you can join us in any of our guild/embassies. You just go to the guilds app and let them know that you would like to join them. We just ask that you claim a main game.

2) per our charter you have 2 different ranks one for the organization and one for your game of choice. The org rank you are a recruit for 6 months. For a game not yet released you are automatically made a member of that game. If you joined gw2 for instance you start as a recruit and remain so for 3 weeks. Each guild has its own charter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mider Bladesinger
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Mider Bladesinger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Sounds good. Wildstar will be my main game. But I was thinking about rolling a Wow Character to play around with since I have not played the new xpack too much yet.

Panda Shammy maybe.

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Mider Bladesinger wrote:Sounds good. Wildstar will be my main game. But I was thinking about rolling a Wow Character to play around with since I have not played the new xpack too much yet.

Panda Shammy maybe.
W00t!! :)

Ill be on this evening...Hop in TS for an invite...:)