The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Echelon's Introduction

Echelon
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Echelon's Introduction

Post by Echelon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 am

Lets see where do I start. . . . Well It all started when I was about 5 years old or so at night when-err WAIT! :shock: wrong story! :lol:

Ok, I am currently 24 years old, Single and live in Texas with my sister and my brother in law.
My hobbies are Video Games, Magic The Gathering, and Anime. (NEEERRRRRRRD) :ugeek:
I like Action and Fantasy Movies.
I listen to Rock and Alternative Rock.

I am interested in Wild Star as I see it as a good mix of GW2 and WoW in terms to controls and the Holy Trinity.. and having 40-man raids is a BIG PLUS XD
I enjoy being THE TANK/Meatsheild to get aggro and be in the thick of things especially holding onto a Boss or a very dangerous mob. I also know how a tank should act and do during raids. know when to blow cool downs or take a potion when a Boss starts throwing out HARD hits.

Past games/experience I played on the PC:
- My first MMO was WoW when it was in Vanilla and played it through Cataclysm with a Warrior Tank and was MainTank for a lot of raids in BC-Cata. then left before Blizzard dumbed everything down.

- Warhammer Online when it first came out but it was too buggy and choppy and bad UI when it first came but but I left it to go back to WoW and never looked back at Warhammer

- I tried RIFT and to this day I think RIFT has a good mix of everything without changing their formulas unlike Blizzard who is slowly killing themselves and is like a hidden gem among many AAA MMO's. If it weren't for Wild Star coming out I'd probably be playing RIFT right now.

- SWTOR. . . 2 reasons to why I left it. EA, and not enough endgame content meaning we plowed right through it before more can be released.

- I went to GW2 and I enjoyed it while I did until they brought in Fractal of the Mists as the ONLY dungeon people wanted to do since everything other dungeon was bugged or broken which some have yet to be fixed and a unbalanced WvW at the time with free server transfers constantly open and no Raids. . .yeah its a fun game to hop on from time to time for WvW and seasonal events but I cant truly put my focus on GW2

- I play League of Legends from time to time and I enjoy it still a newb.

- I have Minecraft and play it when I am bored just to do something.

- I was in the invite only Closed Beta Tested Path of Exile and honestly that game is 100 times better than Diablo 3.

- I have Torchlight 2 though I have yet to really get into it but I heard its even better then Path of Exile.

- I get my FPS fix with Battlefield 3 on occasion.

- Beta Tested Tribes:Ascend

I also have a Ps3, 360(No Xbox live), and a Wii. But most of my games are 2-3 years old and is very few.

Basically I have a WIDE range of experience within different types of games and consoles.

Echelon
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Echelon's Introduction

Post by Echelon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 am

Sorry that whole post took a lot longer than I expected for it to be. :?

Steelheart

Post by Steelheart » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 am

Welcome to the family!

SoulGuardian
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by SoulGuardian » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 am

No worries man, great post! Welcome to Grievance! Hopefully the WildStar gods will smile down upon us with beta invites! ;)

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by NightAngel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 am

Welcome to Grievance. Warhammer did get better and was a pretty fun game. But yes, it was very buggy at launch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 am

Welcome to Grievance! :)

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Post by Nionya » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 am

Welcome to Grievance! :) We are happy you joined us for Wildstar. Many of us are anxiously waiting for that game!

You can Download Teamspeak if you dont already have it, and feel free to jump on with us in the evenings for some Wildstar and general gaming chat...(and non gaming)!

Login/IP: grievance.typefrag.com:4530
Password: unity

I play WoW right now as my main game, but I can foresee that changing to Wildstar when it is released!

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:58 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:29 am

Welcome to Grievance!