The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Intro and a few Q's

Shadix

Re: Intro and a few Q's

Post by Shadix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Shiera wrote:Most definitely I will be there!

I haven't done the grouping thing much either. The most grouping I have done has been since I have joined Grievance. I have usually just soloed my way thru games enjoying the story and scenery...then start over with a new toon lol. Hoping that in Wildstar I will get the guts to hang out in groups a bit more :D

Lotharen is my Hubby so I say More couples!! :lol:
Well I think it will be a bit of a leap of faith for the gf as well. I know when you don't group much it can be easy to feel like your skill isn't what it should be to help out but I think with a guild like Grievance, judging from the charter, it's a great time to put those fears to rest and take the plunge.

I promise not to make fun of you (too much) if we get a chance to group up :)

Shadix

Post by Shadix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Críostóir wrote:
And it's also an anagram for:

Polo Hath Macaroni Pork

:P
It's either a delicious food item or lewd sexual innuendo lol

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:04 am

Welcome to the Grievance family! I am sure we will be a perfect fit for you and your girlfriend. We are a family oriented guild that puts real life and family concerns before any game that we play. If you want to raid then raid, if you don't want to, we won't force you. We are what you would call casual hardcore if such a term really exists. :)

Killam
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Killam » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:19 am

Welcome to Grievance! :)

Shadix

Post by Shadix » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

@Moebius: Sounds great. Although I do plan on helping with the raid efforts, the casual aspect will be good for my gf to ease into guild life with. Also nice to know this guild doesn't treat gaming like it's a job, who needs more of those anyway? Thanks for the welcome!

@Killam: Thank you kindly! I'm happy to feel very welcomed even though I'm so new. Fantastic group of people here, no doubt about it.

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Foxtrot » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Welcome to the family

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 2
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Kaitlyn
Founder
Founder

Post by Kaitlyn » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:02 am

Welcome! Wow I loved reading all the post and asking questions. Thats says to me you & the girlfriend will be with us for a very long time. Thats what I like to see. Finding people that never leave Grievance, they might change games but never leave the guild.

So your wondering what game Im currently playin.. Well honestly nothing on a daily. However last game was Guild Wars2. Play it once blue moon. Steelhearts trying to talk me into Wildstar. I am not sure what I want to do. Been dissapointed game after game lately. I guess nothing ever lives up to your first MMO game again.
I dont regret any game I have played. Why you ask? Because If I skiped a game. Would some of these ppl be in Grievance today? I dont know. I could not say. I have been recruiting officer all my gaming life. The one game I was nt one in GW2. I still got questions and pms. Of corse Ill help anyone who ask me. I might not have the title however cant help who I am. The RO comes out evently.

Anyways I got way off subject.
Welcome Home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Mider Bladesinger
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Mider Bladesinger » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 am

Hello and Welcome to the Family.
"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts."

dinogore

Post by dinogore » Mon May 06, 2013 8:46 am

welcome to Grievance :)