Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Intro and a few Q's

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Re: Intro and a few Q's

Post by Nionya » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Shadix wrote:
The gf is really liking the Aurin, so unless something changes her mind we will probably at least start on Exile side. Which is cool with me because I am always partial to playing humans (boring, I know) so Human or Cassian works for me. Spellslinger human is sounding so cool, I really dig the steampunk-ish vibe to that combo. But let's be honest, it all looks pretty great lol.
Your GF has great taste!

Ask her to come register! :) hehe

Beriothien
Ambassador Director
Ambassador Director

Post by Beriothien » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome Shadix!

As you will see, Grievance is a very dynamic group of like-minded folks that want to enjoy the games we play. :-)

We have many couples in our guild (Nionya is my wife), so you and your lady will fit right in.

Shadix

Post by Shadix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 pm

@Nionya: She'll be able to register pretty soon after she gets home from work :) I'm sure she'll pop in to say hello.

@Beriothien: Thanks and hello! Definitely looking forward to being in a community who understands relationship and rl commitments. And I'm glad to see others of a similar background have found success within the guild. Let's me know I've made the right decision choosing Grievance.

Críostóir

Post by Cr├¡ost├│ir » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Shadix wrote:@Criostoir: Well met! I can already tell from my brief interaction here in this thread that the members are very passionate about the guild and everyone seems very personable. A great start I'd say! The Chua would definitely be cool lol. I call dibs on the name Gizmo (from the movie Gremlins :))!
Hahaha, yes! Not only would we be able to fulfill the requisite "anthropomorphic koala" vibe, but perhaps even my love for the TF2 Engineer, depending on what classes the Chua will have access to. :)

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Welcome! You will enjoy it here, and I know your GF will too. They don't try to push you into playing a certain way. I'm a casual player myself, trying to learn how to be more than casual hehe. I love the way this guild is with letting you just play the way you want to with no pressure. And another couple! Always a good thing!

Shadix

Post by Shadix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Críostóir wrote:Hahaha, yes! Not only would we be able to fulfill the requisite "anthropomorphic koala" vibe, but perhaps even my love for the TF2 Engineer, depending on what classes the Chua will have access to. :)
"Anthropomorphic koala" sounds like a crappy punk band lol. But yeah, for those of us who have to be small and furry (if you weren't born Italian :lol:) this will fit the bill nicely.

@Lotharen: Thank you kindly for the welcome, very happy to see so many people popping in here to say hello :)

Shadix

Post by Shadix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Shiera wrote:Welcome! You will enjoy it here, and I know your GF will too. They don't try to push you into playing a certain way. I'm a casual player myself, trying to learn how to be more than casual hehe. I love the way this guild is with letting you just play the way you want to with no pressure. And another couple! Always a good thing!
Thanks for the welcome, Shiera! Will you be joining us in Wildstar? My gf hasn't done the grouping thing much, even in our long stint with EQ2. I was always the one doing that stuff. It sounds like you and her might get on just fine :)

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Shadix wrote:Thanks for the welcome, Shiera! Will you be joining us in Wildstar? My gf hasn't done the grouping thing much, even in our long stint with EQ2. I was always the one doing that stuff. It sounds like you and her might get on just fine :)
Most definitely I will be there!

I haven't done the grouping thing much either. The most grouping I have done has been since I have joined Grievance. I have usually just soloed my way thru games enjoying the story and scenery...then start over with a new toon lol. Hoping that in Wildstar I will get the guts to hang out in groups a bit more :D

Lotharen is my Hubby so I say More couples!! :lol:

Críostóir

Post by Cr├¡ost├│ir » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Shadix wrote:"Anthropomorphic koala" sounds like a crappy punk band lol.
And it's also an anagram for:

Martial Popcorn Hookah
Opal Armchair Hoop Knot
Polo Hath Macaroni Pork
Morph, Look! Phat Ocarina!

:P