The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application form WildStar

Steelheart

Application form WildStar

Post by Steelheart » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Welcome new members! We look forward to gaming with you soon in this exciting new world called WildStar! Please start a new topic and introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a bit better :)

Críostóir

Re: Application form WildStar

Post by Cr├¡ost├│ir » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 pm

And for those of you who frequent WildStar Central, head on over to our Official Grievance Thread over there as well!

tallfinger

Post by tallfinger » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 am

guess i need to sign up here for wildstar..im currently playing neverwinter until i can get into beta for this game, but seriously cant wait to start playing..

Felicela

Post by Felicela » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:12 pm

I played with Grievance in GW2 till I lost interest in the game and have found nothing to replace it with, looking forward to that chance in Wildstar.

Ryo

Post by Ryo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Hello All,

My name is Ryo, and I am an older gamer with vast experience in MMOs dating back to Ultima Online, EQ, EVE, LOTRO, WOW, AOC, Warhammer, Aion, SWTOR, Guild Wars, and a few others. I have previous experience with being a guild officer in several of the above games, as well as leading dungeons and raid coordination.

Right now I am playing EQ2, Guild Wars, and World of Tanks when there are no Wildstar Betas. I am looking forward to the game starting in June !!

When I am not gaming I am either working or involved in my kids sporting events. My normal play time will be from 9PM - 1 AM EST almost every day.

I enjoy many different classes in MMOs and have played almost all roles at one point or another.

I think I will focus on Dominion side with a super furry blue Chua that will be a Medic and Settler. This will be followed by a Draken Stalker/Soldier.

My friend and I are looking for a new guild and he actually bumped into a few of your current members who were very cool in EQ2 recently.

Hopefully this is an adequate intro, and I hope to hear from your Wildstar Officers about my application. BTW, which server is the Dominion group starting on?

NightAngel
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by NightAngel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Welcome back Felicela.

kendant

Post by kendant » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Please move my main Game from SWTOR to Wildstar (Exiles). I will be playing SWTOR but would like Wildstar my Main Game. Thanks.

Kendant

Sinnex

Post by Sinnex » Sun May 18, 2014 9:54 am

Hello all, RL name is Hilman. My in-game name will be Xgi. I'm a 55 year old gamer. Played through the OB and at launch, I'll be going Mordesh Medic/Scientist (Exiles). I'm looking forward to gaming with you all and I hope you will accept my application to join.

Ihsan
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Ihsan » Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 am

I was actually not going to play wildstar... until I joined the beta.... and played a Chua... and now I'm looking forward to Science!.. and fire! and explosions! ha.. haha... YAHAHAHAHAHA!! @.o *twitch*

Raith

Post by Raith » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello all I will need an invite on Stormtalon Exiles name is Vanthorne - good to see you all again super excited for the wildstar!