The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Welcome!

Alijah
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Re: Welcome!

Post by Alijah » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 am

Asmo for life! Lol I see that you guys are gonna give aion a go so I rolled a chanter yesterday. My in game name is AlijahZek. I'll be on TS sometime to let you know that I'm on.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 am

I'm currently at work but will be on tonight at around 8est. Unless you catch Niamara on, she can also throw you an invite.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 am

Ok in game, Scarlock, needing an invite! Got lots of Qs lol

Everquest 2 - Khouran Fellheart, Inky Warden of the Tribunal

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 am

cfdltsmith wrote:Ok in game, Scarlock, needing an invite! Got lots of Qs lol
Looks like we just keep missing eachother. Ill be on tonight for sure if you can make it. I'm on now for a few hours aswell.

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:30 pm

lol I guess so!? Im currently on atm, in Sanctum gathering quests if u see this. I cant whisper u as Im not lvl 20 yet

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Perhaps yall can help... my only gripe thus far is 'Quest Overload'. I'm currently lvl 11, in Sanctum, and grabbing what quests are available to me. As these quests send me out into the world, there are more quests avail!? Am I doing something wrong here? Is there a 'path' I should be taking? I am keeping an eye on the Atlas, to make sure I follow that as closely as possible, but the in between levels are kinda daunting...

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh man there are so many quests you wont know what to do with yourself. The 'main' quests are obvioulsy the campaign quests. Everything else is just for aditional exp, items and of course - money!

Verteron will be your first stop. That is one quest hub that will send you to the other 4 quest hubs on that piece of land. Trust me, there are a LOT of quest in this game. If you arnt a completionist you can skip some to move to the next area and keep leveling. You will want to do all the campaign quests however...most of those are attached to the atlas. There for, more loot!

Remember 'J' opens up your journal. You can check the lowest level quests and complete them....then check the next ones after those. Eventually you will dwindle that number down.

Hope this answers your question and points you in the right direction.

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Yup! Thanks a ton!

Kuniyuki

Post by Kuniyuki » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Elyos have 2.250 quests. You can maximum take on 40 at any given time. By pressing the quest tab (default J) you can check and show on the interface up to 7. Once you exceed 9 or more levels from the quests on the map they won't show up anymore.

Aion is designed to guide you through Atreia slowly. First area in Poeta as you noticed had no aggressive monsters and had some quests that required to talk to NPC to familiarise yourself, introduced you to gathering and had quests that lead you in killing monsters.. Later on aggressive monsters introduced as well more powerfull and social meaning they can call other for help.

The trick here is to pick up all quests in an area, move there, finish all, return to deliver and move on to the next area where more quests show up, higher level monsters and higher point gathering nodes. It ll help you to reduce time also if you have scroll ready and/or use potions, resurrection stones and kisks later on. Make sure to bind yourself to the closest obelisk so you can quickly return to the killing area.

No matter if you pick up quests per area always finish the lower level ones as first. It is easily to lose track of what you need and what's left. As you take on the higher level quests they ll deliver more exp which can result in getting a level per return upon delivery.

The areas are as followed: Poeta - Verteron - Theobomos - Eltnen - Heiron. In Eltnen and Heiron you can be attacked by other player faction so make sure to proceed with a legion member unless you use the Fast Track Server which is PvP free but gain 2x xp and that ll result oveshooting your quests even though you should be always ahead of your quests because that means you kill faster and thus have less chance to die or wait for HP and MP recharge. Try using your Divine Points skills once recharged to help do that extra damage or risk losing resulting losing the Divine Points as well.

You can obtain skills every 3 levels so make sure to check Sanctum (main city) and pick up what quests it has to offer and Oriel (housing area) after level 21 where you can obtain a free studio (appartment).

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 am

Danka for the info!!!