The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Welcome!

cfdltsmith

Re: Welcome!

Post by cfdltsmith » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Hmmm... I was pretty set ( like 99%) on making a Ranger, but after going thru the other classes, my interest has been raised on the Gladiator, Spiritmaster, and Chanter classes lol.

I usually HATE being the main tank or main heals, often choosing a dps utility class, and each of these seems to offer what I'm looking for. Ughhh choices, choices...

Everquest 2 - Khouran Fellheart, Inky Warden of the Tribunal

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Yeah I usually have a hard time too. However I really like the Cleric in this game. Which is a first for me since I usually say away from healing classes.

ViciousDS
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by ViciousDS » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm

cfdltsmith wrote:Hmmm... I was pretty set ( like 99%) on making a Ranger, but after going thru the other classes, my interest has been raised on the Gladiator, Spiritmaster, and Chanter classes lol.

I usually HATE being the main tank or main heals, often choosing a dps utility class, and each of these seems to offer what I'm looking for. Ughhh choices, choices...
I have played glad and spirit master to level 32. Currently am leveling my 4th glad to past level 20 yet again. Chanter is an awesome class they are great solo and grouping with support. Sm are great dot placers and glad is a tank that just doesn't die with great dps.

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Since I am roaming around and don't have a main game, I may check this one out.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Moebius wrote:Since I am roaming around and don't have a main game, I may check this one out.
We would be happy to have you. If all goes according to plan were going to be quite active in Dungeons/Raid and pvp.

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:03 am

I went ahead and made a toon named Moebyus.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:53 am

Ill look for you in-game. Ill be off and on all day. If your on and Im not just shoot me a PM and if I can Ill log in and invite you :)

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 am

K got my guys created! Scarlock the Warrior (Gladiator) and Khurnous the Cleric (Chanter)... Will be on later today!

Everquest 2 - Khouran Fellheart, Inky Warden of the Tribunal

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Awesome! Ill be on later today and can get you an invite.

Kyleran
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Kyleran » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Greetings, played with Grievance last year in TERA and TSW, (even went to Orlando last summer for the conference), been playing an Elyos Ranger (lvl 34) on Siel on and off since Christmas, same name as on the forums.

Saw a post on MMORPG.com that things were ramping up so thought I'd try to hook up with the guild again as Aion can be a tough place without a few folks at your back. (darn Asmos, always stirring up trouble)

Hope to join up with everyone soon. (left a post in the Changing games thread as well)