The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Welcome!

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Welcome!

Post by Lotharen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Awesome Ill keep and eye out for you! :)

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Hietala » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

I'd have to register a new account to play Elmos... while my normal account only has a handful of 20's-30's, I've collected up over 100,000,000 kinah. lol

Couldn't hurt, though. Main reason I never played Elyos is because the guys look like they have a corncob in the cornhole when running. xD

Which means I'll be rolling a female charrie.
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Lol Hietala, the female are nice to look at in this game. We would be glad to have you. Ill be on tomorrow (and a little longer tonight) so shoot me a PM and if Im on Ill invite you!

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Hietala » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Lotharen wrote:Lol Hietala, the female are nice to look at in this game. We would be glad to have you. Ill be on tomorrow (and a little longer tonight) so shoot me a PM and if Im on Ill invite you!
Character name is Erysana, but I can't 'search' or request a friend until lvl 10 and just rolled them. Shouldn't take long to reach 10, though.
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me

cfdltsmith

Post by cfdltsmith » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm

well got the game dled and installed, and created a few toons, but for some reason my settings arent right and im gettin major lag! will try to fix the issue and let you know.

Everquest 2 - Khouran Fellheart, Inky Warden of the Tribunal

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Hietala » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Aion LOVES to stick people on their 'improved' graphics engine, which eats PC resources for lunch. Try changing to the original and it should fix some of your lag issues.

EDIT:: You can find it under the graphics tab in options. It can actually be pretty easily over-looked, but it is there.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Ill be in game for about another 15 minutes. I'll keep trying to see if you guys are in game.

Remember if your on the fast-track server I can't invite you. ALso if you can, Im on teamspeak most times and you can log in there and give me a shout for an invite. :)

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:09 am

I was actually able to recover my old aion account with the help of Aion Support. Sadly my 38 warrior wasn't on siel but I paid the 50 dollars to get the ncoins i needed to transfer him to Siel. The transfer should go through after maintenance on the 20th.

ViciousDS
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by ViciousDS » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:26 am

Moebius wrote:I was actually able to recover my old aion account with the help of Aion Support. Sadly my 38 warrior wasn't on siel but I paid the 50 dollars to get the ncoins i needed to transfer him to Siel. The transfer should go through after maintenance on the 20th.
Don't migrate your account, once you do you can't apply any benefits you had before. I lost all my pre order and collectors items for every new character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 am

Glad you were able to get your old account back Moebius!