The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Curious about aion

naxxus

Curious about aion

Post by naxxus » Thu May 09, 2013 11:34 am

Hello all I am looking for a pvp centered game that is balanced fun to play an has fun battles.
The endgame I am looking for is fun pvp and getting better and enter gear.
Just curious how aion is doing I have never played it but am on the fence to try it or not.
I enjoy pvp a lot and would like to pvp with others that do as well with the goal of having fun and getting better gear.

Thx
Naxxus

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Curious about aion

Post by Hietala » Sat May 11, 2013 12:11 am

Aion is supposed to be a pvp based game, but endgame pvp (the only pvp worth bothering with on Aion) is anything but balanced...

Elyos out number Asmodians as much as 4/1 on some servers, making pvp extremely lopsided unless it's the rare occasion where Asmodians form a raid style group before, which I've seen done on a few times. There used to be a ban on new Elyos players on one of the servers, I think it's been lifted though. lol

Beyond the very lopsided populations, the game is quite fun in pvp... but it can be downright painful trying to gear up.
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me

Joshua

Post by Joshua » Sun May 19, 2013 10:28 pm

naxxus wrote:Hello all I am looking for a pvp centered game that is balanced fun to play an has fun battles.
The endgame I am looking for is fun pvp and getting better and enter gear.
Just curious how aion is doing I have never played it but am on the fence to try it or not.
I enjoy pvp a lot and would like to pvp with others that do as well with the goal of having fun and getting better gear.

Thx
Naxxus

Hi guys I joined Grievance for Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter but the servers are down and was looking at other FTP MMO style games. Is there a PVE element to this game and if so do the Grievance members participate? Would you be willing to take on a part time rookie? If not hear I mind wander over to The Secret World?

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 am

Aion is a very PVP oriented game. Most zones are PVP active all the time, though in the last year they added a fast track server which allows you to play unhindered till lvl 55? I think.

Its not a very active guild. There are a few people that play randomly though. If you want to try and need an invite PM Foxtrot and he will get you an invite :)