Post by Alijah » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Launch is June!

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Aion 4.0

Post by Shiera » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 am

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04/06 ... s-in-june/

Here is the link to the Article on Massively. Hopefully its true.

Although I have to say though I enjoy playing Aion occasionally...the fact that they have dropped the ball on hackers and gold sellers is frustrating. They started it by banning IPs but not removing existing ones. But they are still there....I block up to 12 a day most times...and on fast track...forget it.

If they can get their act together with getting rid of the gold sellers, or at least be a little more proactive with trying to remove them from the servers...it would make the game a bit more enjoyable. I hate having to waste my time trying to figure out who to block...just to have to block them all over again day after day after day.....

Alijah
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Post by Alijah » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah , the gold sellers are a huge pain.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Lotharen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 pm

This is good news. Just last week they said it would not be April or May. I figured with the recent 'restructuring' it might even push it farther back. So June isn't to far away.

There are really several things they could do to help the game. Gold seller spam/bot clean up is one of them. The other is making it easier to invite players that are below level 20. Not being able to send a whisper to someone when they are online for a Legion invite is a really huge pain. Thank goodness teamspeak is around, lol.

Hietala
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Hietala » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 am

Looking forward to 4.0... maybe it'll give me a reason to break away from the Asmodian side a bit more by playing one of the new classes. As Martine can attest, I've always hated rerolling similar (or the same) classes after having started them once. lol
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me

Slappy
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Slappy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Neverwinter: Slappy (CW), Slap (TR), Riktor (GWF)
Star Citizen: Slapster https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Slapster pre-ordered
Elder Scrolls Online: @slappy007 "Gok Mak" big ORC TANK in AD (Templar dps/tank build)

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Foxtrot » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 am

Hello all

4.0 releases today this is a great step up for Aion you have to come check out the new classes they did an excellent job with them. the game is like a new mmo out of the box and did I mention it is free to play now that's right Free.
Come join us and come check out the shiny new changes to a great game.

see you all later today.

fox

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Spann

Post by Spann » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:50 am

I personally can't see myself coming back to this game. Especially now that Rift is free.
SWTOR (Empire) - Shadowlands Server
Spann (55) - Mercenary
Spandy (In Progress) - Operative

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Foxtrot » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 pm

that's the great benefit of being in Grievance you can play multiple games and still be in the same guild. come on over and check out the changes nothing saying you have to make it your only game :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Slayor
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Slayor » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 pm

My husband and I are downloading Aion as I type this. We played at launch for a few months. If the guild is semi active we'll apply like we're supposed to! Our main game is WoW, but we're on a break trying out some different games.

------
ETA: Nevermind. I'm having issues getting the game to download so I guess we'll be trying something else.