Next Grievance Open Council Meeting - Sunday 06/13/21 7:00pm CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

FF XIV Application

Yuriningame

FF XIV Application

Post by Yuriningame » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Your in game name: Yuri Ell
Your age: 42
Time zone: EST
Location: The South East US, sorry I do not like giving a more precise location.
Hobbies: Gaming; video, table top, board. Hiking, swimming.
Real life things you do: Work, volunteer.
Play times: Always after 9pm Est, but on my days off, pretty much any time of the day.
Short history of your gaming experience: I started gaming on the PC using DOS; the SNES on consoles, and continued to play for many years. Then went away from pretty much all geeky things for a few years. Came back with the original Xbox, and have been playing since. I enjoy most RPG's/JRPG's, MMO's, adventure games and some FPS. I played a lot of WoW around Lich King/Cataclysm time, SWOR, have played way to much ESO. I tried FF XIV some years ago, and life happened, I was only able to make it to level 45. So I have started from scratch now.
Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us. I have two cats, I used to be a drummer in a garage band, that never made it any further than my friends mom's garage. LOL I am slow to warm up and speak, but eventually do. Also, sorry if I missed a step in applying to the forums, the one place I found was archived, so was not able to use it.

catilyn
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: FF XIV Application

Post by catilyn » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:11 pm

Hi There! Welcome to Grievance Final Fantasy XIV!
We are so glad that you have decided to join us! Pull up a chair by the fire and make yourself comfortable. Grievance is a multi-gaming organization with a long history - well at least as far as gaming groups go! Grievance was started in 2000 in a little game known as EQ1, you may have heard of it.
Please take a few moments to read the Grievance Final Fantasy XIV Charter
Also take the time and read the Grievance Organizational Charter
Please follow the instructions here to set up Discord. Typically recruit meetings, casual raid, and other events are hosted in Discord, so we encourage you to complete this process sooner rather than later.
Please check our #FFXIV-Announcements section for helpful information once on discord! https://forums.grievancegamin...om/viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226
Your Officers to look for in game are:
Forum/TS Name - In-game Name
Guild Leader
Agentomega - Alice Reis
Executive Officer
Overkill - Overkill Red
Raid Leader Officer

Officers
Fox k- Fox Kae
Cat - Catilyn Aideen
People who can invite also include: Mascurse and Valandil
If you don't see any of those names online, just check in Discord with one of our members and hang out till one of us is able to assist you
We look forward to seeing and meeting you in game!
Cat

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Yuriningame

Re: FF XIV Application

Post by Yuriningame » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Hello, thank you for in welcoming. I look forward to adventuring in FF XIV, with the guild. I have attempted to go the the posted link, but it says "You are not authorised to read this forum." Not sure how long I need to wait for my name to change to orange, I apologize if I have missed something.

Return to “Apply Here To Join Grievance Final Fantasy XIV”