Grievance open Council meeting on Sunday 26th of July at 7:00 CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Tac-Bravo/Righter for invite

Tac-Bravo

Tac-Bravo/Righter for invite

Post by Tac-Bravo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:33 am

Hello,

I'm currently just casually playing on this game and I'm starting to enjoy it. I played a very long time ago, but stopped playing due to the challenges of playing alone. I'm playing again and I'm with this wonderful guild now. I would like to be a part of your Corporation if that's ok. I'm not going to be a super active member, but I do need a safe place and some help. My current Game main is "Righter" I'm not sure if I need be a specific race or anything else. Please let me know what I need to. Thanks for all of your help in advance.
Please not I mainly play with the WoW classic guild, but like taking breaks with game. I just want to be as upfront and honest as possible with you all. (also, there is only one server right?)

V/R

Tack-Bravo
"Righter"

Beriothien
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Tac-Bravo/Righter for invite

Post by Beriothien » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi Tac-Bravo,

Sorry for just getting back to you, now. We currently don't have a corporation in EVE, however I understand that there are a couple of people that play. If you are still interested, just PM me on Discord "Beri", and I can see if I can get you in contact with someone.

Thanks!

Return to “Apply Here To Join Grievance In EvE”