Next Grievance Open Council Meeting - Sunday 09/19/21 7:00pm CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Funky Priest Guild App

crimsonshade

Funky Priest Guild App

Post by crimsonshade » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Timezone: CST

What do you do IRL? Network Engineer

Hobbies: Play wow and Read lots of Science Fiction and Fantasy novels

How did you find Grievance? A former guild mate and friend told me about it.

If you were referred to us by a current member, please state whom: Medals

Brief description of your gaming history: I played lots of final fantasy on different consoles, I love my turn base RPG's, up until Burning Crusade came out. That got me into PC gaming but I still mainly play WOW and some single player RPG's like Skyrim.

What are your regular play times? Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday 6-11CST Sundays pretty much all day is open

What type of gameplay are you interested in: PVE, Raiding, PVP, Casual Play, etc: PVE/Raiding

What race and class are you interested in to have as your main character: Troll Priest

Anything else you would like to add? I'm either the smartest IT person or the worst IT person you have ever met when it comes to social media. I don't use it at all so you get to decide which you feel is the correct answer.

Raiven
Officer
Officer

Re: Funky Priest Guild App

Post by Raiven » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:09 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D Glad you decided to join us in TBC Classic!

When you get a moment, please join the Grievance Discord: https://discord.gg/pRX7DAG

If TBC Classic is your main Grievance game, please change your Grievance Discord server nickname to match your main character's name by Right-clicking your name in the list on the Right and selecting "Change Nickname". Notes or other nicknames are only to appear FOLLOWING your main’s name, not preceding. (This will in no way affect how your name appears on any other Discord servers or in your Discord DMs.)

Next, under GENERAL TEXT CHANNELS go to the #bot-spam text channel and type "?auth gen" (without quotes) into the chat. The Bot will send you a PM back on the forums: ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox (you may have to log in again on the Forums to see your Inbox).

Copy and paste the text from the Forum PM into the #bot-spam text channel on Discord and the bot will begin setting your permissions.

Lastly, navigate all the way down to the WOW CLASSIC HORDE (MANKRIK) section (every channel section is listed in alphabetical order) and type this into the #guild-invite-mankrik text channel:

Forum Name:
Main:
Alt: (any Alt names here)

Check out our WoW classic Horde Guild Charter here: viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=52998

You can find all leadership contact info here as well: viewtopic.php?f=1027&t=53425

See you in Azeroth!

If you have any questions about the authentication process, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord! Raiven#3230

Return to “Apply Here to Join Grievance in WoW Classic”