Next Grievance Open Council Meeting - Sunday 06/13/21 7:00pm CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Lihiadara Application

Lihiadara92

Lihiadara Application

Post by Lihiadara92 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Hello all! :D

Timezone: Central Time

What do you do IRL? I'm a Banker!

Hobbies: Gaming, Playing dungeons and dragons, watching movies, playing with my dog and cats. Hiking, wood working, crafts, etc.

How did you find Grievance? WOW-forums Nionya

Brief description of your gaming history: I've played RPG and console games most of my life. bought my first gaming computer in 2019. played my first MMO as wow classic for about a year with a semi-hardcore/hardcore guild on a pvp server. Took a hiatus from playing wow from about September 2020 until recently.

What are your regular play times? whenever I get a chance between work and home life.

What type of gameplay are you interested in: PVE, Raiding, Casual Play, Farming items, Dungeon runs, etc.

What race and class are you interested in to have as your main character: I run resto Druid as my main. I have a level 52 alt Mage and am leveling another alt level 21 currently hunter.

Anything else you would like to add? I am looking for a place to make friends and call home. I've been in a few guilds where drama has rendered them apart. in life and in game I have lost friends. as an adult I don't often get the chance to make new friends. I hope that maybe I can find that here and that we can have a good time playing together.

Nionya
Director of COG
Director of COG

Re: Lihiadara Application

Post by Nionya » Sun May 16, 2021 1:24 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D Glad you decided to join us and help us move forward to TBC!

When you get a moment, please grab our Discord info here which also includes instructions for required authentication: viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

Once logged into our Discord and you've setup permissions via our #bot-spam channel, just put your forum name, class and in-game name in the WoW Classic H invites chat and we will get you in the guild as soon as we can. If you have any questions about the authentication process, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Nionya#7814

Return to “Apply Here to Join Grievance in WoW Classic”