Grievance open Council meeting on Sunday 26th of July at 7:00 CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Graverotz - Horde - Manrkik

Graverotz

Graverotz - Horde - Manrkik

Post by Graverotz » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:47 pm

Timezone:EST

What do you do IRL? I'm in manufacturing. Tooling Coordinator for a Plastics company.

Hobbies: Fishing, Hunting, Camping.

How did you find Grievance? Filled a rogue spot in MC/Ony raid.

If you were referred to us by a current member, please state whom: Zeake

Brief description of your gaming history: I started playing WoW in vanilla once battlegrounds were released. Leveled a Paladin with a buddy on Bronzebeard. Played consistently till the end of TBC then off and on.

What are your regular play times? M-TH anywhere from 5-11. Weekends are currently booked with family time.

What type of gameplay are you interested in: PVE, Raiding, PVP, Casual Play, etc.PVE/Raiding. Minor PVP

Also, please state which faction youre joining. This helps with setting your group status up.
SERVERS: Horde is on MANKRIK and Alliance is on PAGLE. Horde.

What race and class are you interested in to have as your main character. Undead Rogue

Anything else you would like to add? Looking to clear content. Not to concerned with gear. It will come. Back in original vanilla, cleared MC/BWL. Cleared up to twin emps. Spider/Military wings. Pretty chill guy. Sometimes ill chat on disc, other times i wont.

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Graverotz - Horde - Manrkik

Post by Wabisan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:23 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

When you get a moment grab our Discord info here: viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 Once logged into our Discord and permissions are set just put your forum name and in game name in the WoW Classic H invites chat and we will get you in the guild as soon as we can.

Also, check out our WoW classic Horde Guild Charter here: viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=52998

You can find all leadership contact info here as well: viewtopic.php?f=1027&t=53425

See you in Azeroth!

Zeak

Post by Zeak » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Nionya
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Nionya » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:09 am

Welcome to the best Classic guild on Mankrik hehe

(Totally not bias!)