Thanks to everyone who watched or participated in the Virtual Get Together!
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Yewt [H] Grievance-Mankrik

mwYewt

Yewt [H] Grievance-Mankrik

Post by mwYewt » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:19 pm

Timezone:
- Pacific Standard Time.

What do you do IRL?
- Used to be a chef for 8 years but am currently transitioning to software programming.

Hobbies:
- Tons. Cooking, video games (duh), anime (MHA/7DS atm), reading (currently reading all the Harry Potter books!).

How did you find Grievance?
- Through LFG.

If you were referred to us by a current member, please state whom:
- N/A

Brief description of your gaming history:
- My earliest memories are waking up really early to play DAoC while my dad slept, so it runs deep. Used to be an avid raider on retail, but quit BFA 1/2 way through the expansion. I've played very many MMO's (EQ I/II, Aion, ESO, SWtoR, WH:O, etc...) and consider myself to be a pretty well rounded player.

What are your regular play times?
- Due to the quarantine, sporadically often with zero commitments - guild wise.

What type of gameplay are you interested in: PVE, Raiding, PVP, Casual Play, etc.
- PvE, raiding, casual PvP (definitely won't do that r14 grind), and casual play.

Also, please state which faction youre joining. This helps with setting your group status up.
SERVERS: Horde is on MANKRIK and Alliance is on PAGLE.
- Mankrik Horde

What race and class are you interested in to have as your main character.
- Orc Combat Swords Rogue

Anything else you would like to add?
- Fresh 60, as of today. I'm 1/2 way done with my pre-raid BiS, but it's been a slow grind. Hopefully that doesn't matter too much, though. Also, I am happy to bench and wait for a spot. I know it's rare to come by good players with positive mental attitudes and I would hate for you guys to have to pass one up ;]. To finish, as much as I am looking for a raid team and those purple drops (in time), I'm also equally looking for a team and play to hang out and make new friends. Easiest way to reach me is my BattleTag: mwYewt#1528, as I am really enjoying Hearthstone Battleground mode!

Edit: Added BattleTag.

Jesa
Officer
Officer

Re: Yewt [H] Grievance-Mankrik

Post by Jesa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 am

Welcome to Grievance!

When you get a moment grab our Discord info here: viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 Once logged into our Discord and permissions are set just put your forum name and in game name in the WoW Classic H invites chat and we will get you in the guild as soon as we can.

Also, check out our WoW classic Horde Guild Charter here: viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=52998

You can find all leadership contact info here as well: viewtopic.php?f=1027&t=53425

See you in Azeroth!

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Yewt [H] Grievance-Mankrik

Post by Wabisan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 pm

Welcome to Grievance! We are a more casual type raid guild. Let us know if you need help!

Return to “Apply Here to Join Grievance in WoW Classic”