Next Council Meeting: Sunday October 20th at 7:00 pm cst.
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Horde application for Armaga

Jay1968

Horde application for Armaga

Post by Jay1968 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:26 pm

Please include the following to your application post:

Timezone: central

What do you do IRL? I'm a cryogenic process operator in the natural gas industry in west Texas

Hobbies: Golf, barbecue/slow smoking, astronomy, songwriting

How did you find Grievance? I came across it in the wow forums while looking for a guild in classic

If you were referred to us by a current member, please state whom:

Brief description of your gaming history: I never really played a whole lot until wow came along

What are your regular play times? That depends. I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and when I'm off I can play anytime. When I'm working I usually play some either early in the afternoon or a few hours at night depending on if I'm working days or nights.

What type of gameplay are you interested in: PVE, Raiding, PVP, Casual Play, etc. Casual pve and raiding

Also, please state which faction youre joining. This helps with setting your group status up. Horde
SERVERS: Horde is on MANKRIK and Alliance is on PAGLE.

What race and class are you interested in to have as your main character. For now it is my hunter Armaga. That may change though because I'm really liking my warrior and mage.

Anything else you would like to add? When I started playing in 2005 I was part of a guild with friends and coworkers that was very friendly and fun. They disbanded in wrath and I haven't found a guild like that since. From the description on the wow forums, Greivance seems like that type of guild.

Nionya
Officer
Officer

Re: Horde application for Armaga

Post by Nionya » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Welcome to the Grievance!

When you get a moment grab our Discord info here viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 Once logged into our Discord and permissions are set just put your forum name and in game name in the WoW Classic H invites chat and we will get you in the guild as soon as we can.

Also, check out our WoW classic Horde Guild Charter here viewtopic.php?f=1015&t=52998

See you in Azeroth!

Thamin Trollsbane
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Horde application for Armaga

Post by Thamin Trollsbane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 am

Welcome to Grievance Classic WoW! Hope you enjoy taming Azeroth with us!
Former Recruiting Officer: ESO, Rift
Author site http://DheaLoral.com

Return to “Apply Here to Join Grievance in WoW Classic”