Thanks to everyone who watched or participated in the Virtual Get Together!
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Switching from retail back to classic

Sinoshi

Switching from retail back to classic

Post by Sinoshi » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Hi all,

Following-up on my post in Discord. Became disillusioned with the direction Blizz was taking retail so I've been on a "Wowcation" for several months playing SWTOR. Decided to come back to classic and give it a go recently. Looking to hook up with solid folks where I can make a home. Previously raided with a lock named Sinoshi on the H-Thrall family. Don't foresee going back to retail anytime soon. Classic reminds me of why I became addicted to WoW right after it launched. :) Not sure which toon I will main but starting out with the rogue as it is the one class I always wanted to try to master. Perhaps a mage if that doesn't work. If everything goes sideways then I'll just go to my comfort zone and play a lock again. I've made three toons so I could reserve the names. Right now working the rogue - Sinzombi.

Hit me up on discord or in game if you have any questions. Thanks for the help. Looking forward to rejoining a solid gaming community.

Sin

Nionya
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Re: Switching from retail back to classic

Post by Nionya » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:36 am

Welcome to Classic! :)

Switched groups.

Return to “Classic Community Forums”